Official KI Bug Reporting Thread

As I’m a new user sadly I can upload a picture, showcasing that two achievements have glitched on me (rivalled and ultra trials)

I have got every single ending on both season 1 and 2, but the achievement remains locked and shows no progress on the Xbox tracking

Same with ultra trials and I’ve completed getting close to 300… :confused:

Can this please be fixed :smile:

1 Like

Also as I can’t upload videos I had a weird glitch using sabrewulf against a glacius shadow. He grabbed me as I slid under him and we teleported to the right screen corner :o

On the character select screen the third slot of my Orchid custom is messed up. Why? I don’t know.
Only the third slot is like this. Hair and lower body are gone. This then is also the case if you proceed with the fight.

Two pics attached:

3 Likes

When using OMEN vs JAGO…during the OMEN post fight win cinematic. The subtitle and the audio of Jago’s win phrase plays along with OMEN’s.

This happens every time I beat Jago.

So while Omen is doing his grunt and lightning hands to fly in the sky… you hear and read…“I’m afraid your path ends here!”

Its actually kind of cool!

I’m going to re-list Aganos bugs from the old forum as they come up.

1. Inputting an Ultra Combo will often give Shadow Natural Disaster instead if he has meter.

2. Sabrewulf’s Shadow Leaping Slash completely tears down all walls, even though Aganos only hits the ground once. The same applies for Riptor’s Shadow Tail Flip.

3. The second hit of Domination often misses Glacius if he’s in Instinct. The same applies situationally to TJ and Aganos.

4. Aganos can’t flick Jago’s double Endokukens, even if you do it in two separate flicks.

5. After a Shadow Natural Disaster recapture, the far standing versions of his manuals come out instead of the close versions.

You can’t throw an armored Glacius with the peacemaker

my problem is that this month I have not received the sixth estella that corresponds to me,l’m ITA MASTER411

1 Like

Add Thunder to the list. It must have something to do with armor, since it happened during a Shadow Triplax.

Natural Born Killer achievement is glitched? Just got promoted to Killer and no achievement has popped. Seriously guys?

Aganos’ Cr.HP into Ruin still comes out as a Pulverize about half the time.

sometimes disappears the background, sometimes disappears the character but the background remains…

Fulgore missing ponytail and plasma blade accessories after first life bar. Game needs to be restarted, this games a joke.

The hits on Aganos’ Natural Disaster opener have different timing against Riptor when compared to every other character. I’m assuming this is a byproduct of you fixing the age-old bug where the second hit would miss her completely.

By the way, I know some of these bugs have been fixed; why aren’t they put into the patch notes?

I dont know if its a bug or not but the Sabrewulf and Aria stages dont play Ambience sounds.
All other stages have them. Mayas is my favorite ambient! =)
Just try to put all the other sound and music to zero except ambience and you should hear it.

I’ve said this in a number of different places but hey, maybe it’s worth putting in the bug thread.

The hangtime of the opponent after the first (held) hit of Aganos’ Shadow Natural Disaster varies wildly by character, jump angle, and what button they’re pressing on the way down.

For example, if you hit Riptor while she’s doing a Jump + HP, she falls immediately, but if she’s pressing a Jump + HK, she pops up into the air with plenty of time to react.

This makes the release timing for a full recapture very unpredictable, borderline unreactable, and sometimes impossible.

Cinder vs Aria

Throw Pyrobombs on the floor and have Aria switch bodies. Why is that when she switches drones during the same round, the bombs on the floor disappear as well?

That really hurts Cinder’s setplay.

Even more, they disappear mid air if aria switches body while cinder throws them

1 Like

Yep. I forgot about that ome too. Its already bad enough that she cools off if she gets burned when she switches drones. Its understandable sort of but for your pyrobombs that are active somewhere on the screen and not on her to disappear while she switches isn’t right.

1 Like

Hisako trailer in shop menù It has no audio

I’m almost proud of this one.
I was playing AI vs mode, and I got the Maskless Jago glitch

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/gameclip/44fb9301-9ebb-4bb6-8b5b-6dd9859412a2?gamertag=Fwufikins&scid=03a80100-9ff3-46ea-be76-e00e7fe465df

1 Like