Official KI Bug Reporting Thread

ya the devs are listening, but they are just gonna keep churning out content and fix things as they see fit. If someone were to ask me, I say they have taken this “work In progress” thing to far. By the time they fix the save bugs and achievement glitches no one will care and the new players wont even know. I think this game is set to drive away current players and not care cause they will be replaced when PC releases.

Maybe someone already had shared this bug, and it’s very rare but:
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/LEboueur/video/7881886

in this video, for the 3rd round (0:45) TJ combo became invisible.

Right after that, I got matched against the same character and “ONLY” TJ’s head was invisible.

Your first glitch link, the exact same thing happened to me and only on Forgotten Grotto stage (Aganos Stage) I know what triggers it. If you are playing exhibition and perform the stage Ultra and rematch the person it might cause him/her to be invisible with just clothes or accessories showing. From then on it doesn’t fix itself until you stop playing the individual you matched up with. So if you get out and search for another opponent it resets. Still they need to fix this because it is hard to play with or against, very distracting.

Not sure if intended but Riptor’s high level enders give her back a little bit of meter.

Teching Hisako’s Ultra

https://vid.me/a5wr

It seems that the new patch comes with a lot of bug for Hisako.
1.Her Naginata seems to disapear after a lot of her normal.
2. She can’t ultra after a lot of her Medium manual.

Keits asked me to report this:

Cinder’s light and heavy Inferno are unsafe on hit. Light (not fired up) is in the -6 to -8 range, and heavy (both fired up and not fired up) is really unsafe, something like -15 or more. Surprisingly, medium is about 0 on hit, which I imagine was the plan for the others.

Easy to verify in training mode, just do one of the above Infernos with a Cinder recording, then hold up to jump. Take control of the P1 character, get hit by the recording, then hold up. Watch P1 jump a lot sooner than P2 Cinder.

Orchid invisibility bug is here for a long while. This of course somehow connected to the cat transformation + counter breaker.

This ruin a lot of Orchid matches.

http://xboxclips.com/Droid+Live/58b3c49e-4b26-4449-acd7-4ecd4e8f32d5
sometimes orchid is partly visible.

Oh yeah. and she stays like this between exhibition matches and ranked Killer vs Killer rounds.

1 Like

Issue: Aria starting her win pose in mid-air when timer hits zero.

Here are the details of what happened:

1. I played Aria on hard in Story mode with Orchid as my opponent.
  2. Aria was using Booster body and hovering in mid-air when time ran out (timer hit zero).
  3. [ISSUE] As the timer hit zero, Aria’s health was more than her opponent’s (Orchid), and while still in the air, Aria goes into her win pose while still floating in the air. Aria floats diagonally from top left of the screen to bottom right while continuing to execute her win pose animation before she finally lands on the ground and finishes the win pose

Note: As time ran out, both Orchid and Aria were on the left side of the screen. Orchid was grounded, while Aria was hovering over her.

EDIT: Ignore this post! It seems the problem was on my end and it’s been summarily solved.

Everything you have said about Kan is nothing that makes him “broken” it just sounds like you have “issues” or a personal “vendetta” against him.

The 1 chance break is still breakable and doesnt guarantee over 40% unless you waste all your resources or risk a breaker by extending the combo. Compare kans 1 chance to other characters 1 chance break combos and damage output, you will notice that kan is not breaking the game.

Kan has poor damage output he is a trap-grappler, i dont think you understand the concept. His scarab juggles do 18% unbreakable damage. Maya can do more than 25% unbreakable damage. Go figure that one out.

His scarab juggles seem broken but he cant capitalize on them or do them all the time. Kan has to decide if he wants to settle for 18% damage (which needs an specific set up) or recapture to gain access to better options (that come with its own risks and rewards)

1 Like

An old glitch but an important one:

Hisako does not correctly counter Thunder’s shadow DP. The counter animation plays, but Hisako’s swing just misses Thunder entirely. Since Hisako’s counter only plays when she was correct, I recommend you just make the recapture hitbox super large above her head.

1 Like

Yesterday, playing as ARIA, a Cinder throw me some pyrobombs. If you switch bodies, the pyrobombs in the air dissapear. I mean, they don’t dissapear from ARIA’s body, they simply desappear from the air before landing

Sadira flips back on an immediate shadow counter after heavy widows bite.

1. Jump into the air
  2. Perform heavy widow’s bite
  3. Shadow Counter after you block the projectile
  4. Sadira flips back.

See video below, this works on the entire cast. Sadira is supposed to follow up with her legs to attack after the projectile hits, but I believe the game reads the scenario as the projectile never hit, since the character doing the shadow counter is in a counter state, the projectile acts like it never hit. Thus forcing Sadira to move back on her jump in.

Finally got a good clip of the broken Fulgore combo’s I found a while ago.
https://account.xbox.com/…/a1ee95ef-e028-4680-81f7-72e0d0f5…
Just some clarification: Not calling it broken as in overpowered, calling it broken as in, it goes against the rules of Season 2 combo system. Heavy manuals off light linkers. Second, it’s broken because the result does not happen 100% of the time. It does not matter what move you use, blade dash, medium eye laser, or any other opener, if you don’t use the shadow version, it will just register as “hit” or “special attack” and allow you to just manual into anything again. It is all breakable too. Just harder to react to. But without shadow moves, you will not cash out the white damage. You need a shadow and enough KV to use a manual or auto double to get your damage.
So it’s unreasonable to rely on it to get damage which is why I’m calling it broken (glitch) and want it fixed. The setup of St HK light projectile, teleport behind, over head low almost always causes this broken combo to happen but only if the projectile hits which if you’re not ready nor have meter, you lose your combo/mixup and just get a couple pokes of damage and then your opponent is free from you because you can’t use any of Fulgore’s enders except his DP but it won’t cash out.

It’s more like an “exploit” rather than a bug, and you guys may be already aware of it but, it seems like MAYA HAVE A SAFE COUNTER BREAKER… ahem sorry for capital letters.

Here is the video of my ranked game against DaytonJ (aka IAmCheatingAndIDontCare) :
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/LEboueur/video/8394134

The safe counter breaker happens at 1:06 and 2:53.
Apparently, it works like this:

• starting combo
  • use a dague linker
  • Counter Breaker right after the begining of the dague linker
  • While in Counter Breaker pose, the dague hit the oponent
  • Activate Instinct when the dague hits in order to cancel Maya’s counter breaker pose.

And you know the saddest part in this? He ddin’t even need this to win…

Please, remove this from the game :slight_smile:

Firstly, loving the new forums, s’all very nice indeed.

Have been experiencing horrible controller issues since Shadow Lab was first introduced. I can no longer perform a down to left quarter circle motion on the D-pad on either of my controllers, even borrowed a friend’s and still it’s the same.

Have tried all sorts to resolve this, anyone able to help?

DO you have a Kinect? was ur controller drifting before or after, on other games? I read a post a while back where some dude had his controller not register the shoulder buttons, but he was og Marvel vs Capcom kinda dude and just broke his fingers to contort them in a way that enabled him to perform super human feats (button wise). I dont recall reading if his issue ever got resolved or not. Has any of the devs private messaged you about your issues? If you cant fix it, i suggest calling xbox live for a refund. or if its a controller drift issue, look up how to resolve it on xbox live website.

1 Like

i have a question to anyone who can answer it tho. do the local saves for any game get stored on the internal HDD? or my external? this could be a way to backup a save file for settings instead of the one in the cloud being over written and corrupted as it were. hopefully these preferences arent tied to win/loss data.

With Jago, doing

clMK, crLK xx opener

starts a standard grounded combo, but

clMK, crLK xx shadow opener

starts a “weird” grounded combo where specials don’t register as linkers and enders don’t work and whatnot. It’s a similar state to combos started with, say, in instinct,

clMK, clMK, clMK xx opener

which I dissected in the old bug thread, and I’m sure others have reported before.