Official KI Bug Reporting Thread

lol. all that for 47% damage. but I feel ya bro

noticed sadira has what seems to be unbreakable air juggles now after the spinal patch. no lock out on break attempt or anything. it looks as if my character was in hit stun the entirety of the air combo. really odd looking and slow. if this is indeed a bug back to the drawing board on 2.9.1

If you get shoot-tossed by TJ in Practice Mode and you reset position during, left/right directional inputs become inverted until you sustain or block a hit.

After the 2.9 Update, I am not able to hear any sort of KV meter SFX. I was able to hear the last one clearly and unless I just can’t hear the new ones, it’s like there is nothing there. I might just need to listen to a side by side comparison that somebody will eventually make, but I don’t know.

My rank in Leagues got reset completely to qualifier, 0-0 record.

Maybe coincidental: It’s the first time I’ve played after moving to the other side of the country.

1 Like

After patch my rank was also completely reset
 had to re-qualify. Would have qualified as Killer except I was matched up against several TOP 32 Elite players including PaulB, and Hot Trash Man
 WTF REALLYYY???

Now im stuck grinding through gold. LOTS OF FUN> GOW can not come out soon enough

Lol, it just happened the same thing to me just NOW. I’ll be playing Gears of Wars the next days. But I’m not leaving KI. Both are my main games in X1. Hope this rank reset thing gets fixed <=(

I have a post above that confirms the rank reset bug as well. the difference with mine is that it happened hours before the Friday patch. I felt bad playing some of the non killers. after they realized I knew the ins and outs they just stood there and didn’t play. matchmaking needs a serious overhaul. I’m sure the low rankers thought I was trolling. how frustrating for them!

I turned the game off then came back to find that my rank got reset again

I don’t know if this is happening to anyone else but, the “Aria chosen one” achievement won’t unlock for me.

hisako trailer are muted

There is a glitch when using Sadira while fighting Riptor. After a jump in attack (Opener), you can’t perform a Light Manual. The manual completely wiffs every single time.
Example:
I jump in with a Heavy Kick.
I immediately perform a Light Manual.
Sadira doesn’t move in closer to Riptor’s hitbox, but stays in place, the Manual completely misses.

Example 2:
I jump in with a Heavy Kick.
I connect with a Heavy Manual.
I perform a Medium Linker/ or Heavy it doesn’t matter.
I perform a Light Manual.
Once again Sadira stays in place and doesn’t move in closer, the Manual wiffs and the combo ends.

This happens in all occurrences.

This was first reported by Vertigo back when Riptor was first released, and it has yet to be fixed.

It’s not a bug, certain manuals whiff on certain characters in certain positions, that’s just how it is. Also, manuals aren’t supposed to move you closer, only doubles and linkers do that.

At first I thought this was some awesome new tech but it’s been eating a lot of combo’s away from me where it never used to. His combo’s do not register a true opener and thus you either miss out on your cash out or are required to have a shadow to get an opener. Off the wall splat setup, if you do what I do, the broken combo is guaranteed. Anytime you do a standing heavy kick and do that setup it is also guaranteed no wall splat required. It is something involving the use of a projectile hitting at a certain time and starting a combo under the conditions I started it. Yeah it looks cool but, if you are not aware that it happened you will lose your combo very fast.

This bug has been reported before; it’s true of every character that starts a combo with a meaty fireball (something about the opponent being hit on the first active frame after they rise from knockdown seems to trigger it). All further hits in the combo do not trigger the linker versions of any specials as long as you keep doing manuals (if you accidentally do an auto-double, then the linkers start to work again), but it’s all combo breakable still because the fireball starts the combo system. At the very least, Jago can also do it, and probably some other characters too. It’s a weird glitch that makes breaking combos hard (because everything is a manual).

Yeah. It seems relatively new to Fulgore though, I’ve never had it happen except within the past month or so. I’ve used that setup a billion times and only recently has this been a possible outcome. If this is also the reason Kan-Ra can do his unbreakable Scarab combo’s then fixing this will fix my biggest complaint about him. He has unbreakable combo’s he can do at will
 Definitely not fair. I understand a short projectile unbreakable but, he just can spam scarabs until recap and do a one chance break for 40% or more.

The tech is definitely not that new
 certainly it’s been known for half a year or more. I saw it in a tournament match (maybe it was 8bit beatdown?) not too long after S2 launched. It’s a weird glitch
 kinda wish I could understand what in the code is triggering it.

Also, this glitch isn’t responsible for any of the Kan-Ra tech you were posting. That’s just the fact that projectiles are unbreakable and Kan can get a bunch of them in a combo with very specific timing/spacing (it’s not as universal of a setup as you think it is). In order for that to be removed, you’d have to make projectiles breakable or drastically change some frame data about scarabs, which would change a lot about how Kan plays in neutral.

I mean the combo’s where he just sits in front of you and spams scarabs. I understand the juggle setups where he gets maybe 1 or 2 normal scarabs and a shadow into a combo but, these are the ones where he just spams neutral scarabs on you into a combo. It can be done grounded and as a juggle. It’s no harder to do than inputting a manual into a combo. You’re just using a linker as a manual or spamming openers like Sadira from S1. It would be an easy fix, just make scarabs outside of combo the normal KV and ones inside a combo a lot higher like other characters who juggle with projectiles. It would shorten the combo so they can’t get ridiculous amounts of damage out of it, it would also shorten Cinders unbreakable fixing that as well. It would make them rely more on shadow’s to get the damage out of it. There are many idea’s for fixing it, but increasing the amount of KV is the only one that won’t break his normal game. The other idea’s would include the scarabs tossing them out rather than up or letting them fall, or making projectiles breakable which we don’t want. Either way, it’s a combo option that for a zoner character who is already annoying with guaranteed setups for damage or combo’s, that he shouldn’t have.

Orchid’s 1st ending in storymode doesn’t unlock when you complete the game. Completed it 3 times and it remains locked

Me too and now my Aria chosen one achievement is glitched too. Are the devs even listening/reading?