Official KI Bug Reporting Thread

When first booting up the game and searching for a Ranked game you can never find a match. Only way to fix it is by going to another part of the game like Shadows or Exhibition and then returning to Ranked then you can immediately find a match.

I’m sure this has been reported a 1000x before but Jagos knee guards in Color 9 show up gold instead of silver like they’re supposed to be. It’s annoying cause the silver knee guards obviously look much better with his color 9 outfit. Hope you guys can fix this soon!

Same for me, annoying a I’ve been trying hard to get 100% achievements. Hope this gets fixed soon
i’m sure it will coz you guys are awesome :smile:

Maya’s Ultra Combo animation played, but Fulgore was was KO’d during he Rivals story mode fight with him. He fell after his HP bar was depleted, and the animation still played. Announcer didn’t shout “Ultra combo” either.

Could a dev please confirm whether or not a fix for Spinal is in the works? This shadow curse glitch is serious. Spinal can’t be played competitively until this is fixed.

I’m not a Dev, but yes the fix is coming.

1 Like

They said they have already submitted a fix to MS and they are just waiting for it to go through certification, so it’s out of their hands. They expect it to be very soon.

1 Like

Lol. I’ve been having a ton of fun with the Spinal meter glitch :joy:

Those Hisako ultra glitches though have been screwing me royally sometimes :sweat:

When Omen is affected by Kan-Ra’s throw slow effect and connects with his Slide Opener (heavy) follow-up auto-doubles may whiff.

Just remove the effect when Kan-Ra gets hit already!

When playing Omen vs Jago. If Omen wins, the subtitle reads " I believe your path ends here." as if Jago won the match. The audio is correct, Omens laugh, but the subtitle is incorrect.

Cinder Ranked Wins no longer track on the leaderboard for my account: ThrillhouseZZ

I win matches with him, but my total is remains at 13. Would it be possible to sniff at my save file? I just want to get the 20 ranked wins achievement with him.

KI Gold from Shadow Jago bundle missing since Shadow Lab update.

I have had the same issues numerous of times too.

Kan-Ra vs Omen. Kan-Ra hit with the last frames of his jumping attack (MP I think) and his follow-up auto-double (light I think) was blocked.

I noticed that finishing story mode with Orchid doesn’t unlock #1 of her 3 endings. I tried it twice and still not working, I believe it is a glitch. Has anyone else found this bug?

My Omen shadow appears to be bugged. Whenever I try to download another shadow, it locks up on the “Shadow Downloading” screen very frequently. I can get 3 games in a row on Shadow Survival before it locks up if I am lucky. It does not happen with my other shadow characters. I can play them indefinitely it seems.

Here are some things that I have done to troubleshoot:

1. I have hard reset my Xbox One.
  2. I have reset my router.
  3. I have reinstalled KI.
  4. I placed my Xbox One in a DMZ on my router.

I know it was used slightly at Evo but I have been seeing it more and more. Since when is Kan-ra supposed to be a character resorted to once chance break combo’s from juggling with scarabs? They can create a full combo off scarabs and go Opener 1 chance manual break into shadow ender and easily cash out upwards of 45-50%. For someone who can litter the field with those bugs already, then just hit them with a tracking spike into more bugs is starting to break the game a bit more than be a fundamental norm. The only part of this that I would see as a bug is, is he supposed to be able to combo scarabs together, and I mean like, just spam the move until KV is full then cash out.

Just note that the instinct was not necessary and he could have easily recapped without it.

1 Like

More a question than a report. But a report if it’s not been noticed.

Pre-Patch, a couple times when playing as Kan-Ra, an extended C-C-C was added into the Combo Breaker announcement when I would CB an opponent up and into a Scarab.

Was it noticed and fixed? Can 1 or 2 people check if it effects more than just the audio stuttering like Max Headrom?

Infinite loading sound effect in Exhibition match

I had an interesting issue the other day when playing a set in exhibition. I didn’t select the character, but I was on Aganos’s Icon if I remember correctly. I’m not sure what character my opponent picked or what stage had been chosen. When my opponent quit the game, the menus returned, but the menu music did not. The only sounds to be heard were the menu UI sfx and the loading sound in the background. In order to resolve this I had to quit the game myself and then re-launch.

As this bug hasn’t happened to me before, I’d say it’s likely to be extremely rare. However, I did manage to capture it, as seen here.

Hope this is of help.

strange rank reset bug when I fired up KI and all my stats and purchases were not harmed in the making of this bug. Im pretty sure this is common is it not? theres almost too much work needed on this title. quite honestly theres going to be a point where the content will suffer as a result. Im really concerned and people seem to really not care that things arent working properly at varying degrees. “hey guys, nice audio and lighting patch, good job!” and spinal sits in the corner crying. its baffling. Its more than the recent issues. its issues since e3 of last year. some the same and unresolved or completely new ones. bugs are gonna happen and thats ok. the question is should the entire user base be the test subjects that ultimately annoys dedicated players. Im going to start taking my complaints to microsoft directly. At some point this game has to stop being a work in progress and have a standard of some sort. I am of the belief that time is fast approaching or already here. thanks for listening to my rant. my biggest fear is that the game i love is in such dire shape that its going to need a whole new reworking of the code that in turn will need bug fixes of its own.
BATTLEFIELD 4= save bug that was fixed and never happened again.
HALO MCC= same thing. bug got raided son
I can give 20 more examples, but my question is, if they fixed it why is it happening still
cause they didnt. or they cant?