Official KI Bug Reporting Thread

So, apparently, it’s a problem across the entire cast then. Shago’s throw drops out when he uses it to stuff a Shadow move…

Between and sometimes during matches a loud noise will occur, sounds like farting. You can hear it right before the match loads and during the match. I’ve attached an link to the video I’ve captured.
Link: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Postal%20Gangsta/video/15287312

1 Like

I’m guessing this is Survival Mode? That sound is an indication that you gained a full bar of Shadow Meter. The sound is triggered at the beginning of the match because your meter carries over between survival matches.

In the Arbiter vs. Aganos match in the March 1st Tender Moments stream, Arbiter was able to push Aganos along the ground between rounds. I don’t know how different this game version was from the KIWC version, but it wouldn’t make sense that this specific change wouldn’t be in the ‘newer’ one.

1 Like

When I’m searching for opponents in ranked it seems like it stops searching after a while. When I press ‘B’ it takes me back to the multiplayer menu as apposed to just cancelling the search in the ranked menu. If I go back in and search again I find opponents quickly.

I’ve never heard anyone complain about this but it’s been happening to me since KI first came out and it’s pretty annoying. Can a message pop up, telling me that the server has timed out or something instead of just making it seem like it’s searching for opponents?

1 Like

Hoping there are some serious online quality improvements coming with S3. I don’t think I’ve ever had as bad an experience online as I have the past few weeks. There have been hiccups before, but I can’t even stream without it lagging out anymore. I can stream any other game I have just fine, but KI, I play for 30 seconds and it boots me. Without Twitch there are still frame drops regularly, and those eat your inputs for breakfast leaving you screwed.

yup, ive been trying to find a match the last 30 minutes. The UI wont even let me enter ranked to search for a match. Exhibition and lobbies also time out. Yup, ranked timed out and wont let me select it again until I back out with B button.

After 3 restarts and signing out then in and a router reset I unplugged the console. Before that it was giving me strict NATS and toredo ip failures. Unplug and boot did the trick:P

This is a known problem; if you’re having trouble finding ranked matches, you need to cold reset your console (unplug from the wall, plug it back in). I think it has something to do with the cold reset clearing out some cache files that don’t get cleared when you just normally turn your Xbox off, and over time these cache files have some negative effect on KI’s search feature.

It’s annoying but hopefully you don’t have to do it too often.

Played a few online matches and even though i was under lock out the icon was gone

This is happening every time I fight Shadow Jago…I get counter broken and then there is no timer and I don’t know when I can break again.

Also many times Ive been broken using lights but the breaker Icon reads Medium… everytime

1 Like

Am I allowed to post bugs I saw on the gameplay stream today? Timestamps at this link

1. At about 55:50, Tusk’s ultra resets the hit counter (like the opponent gets un-comboed during the ultra). This happens both times Tusk does the ultra on stream, at the same spot.

2. Hisako’s regular influence and descent moves tint her purple as if she was doing a shadow move (quite obvious in the first minute of the first Hisako match, at around 1:14:30). I’m reporting this as a glitch because it doesn’t seem like it should be intended.

It also looked like Hisako’s parry interacted strangely with Tusk during a deflect window, but I couldn’t find adequate proof while rewatching the stream, and it’s possible Hisako did a low parry and got hit by a mid or something, so not entirely sure if I was right or not.

Also, I can confirm this happened to me and Sajam quite a bit when we were trying to record the KIWC Combo Breaker video. In particular, it happened after he did a wind kick opener and tried to manual, and I rotated the right stick (ie, mash breaker) trying to get an early timing lockout. It would say “lockout” and the icon would show up and then disappear immediately. Happened at least 10 times in a row with this very specific setup, on both of our screens. I think I was still locked out even though the icon wasn’t there but I don’t remember for sure. We eventually had to change the setup because the glitch wouldn’t stop happening… I guess it’s a rollback thing (?) but our connection was working really well for everything else, so I dunno what the problem would be.

2 Likes

Seems like if i play the game for a while and then turn console off and then i come back to it later would often get privilege denied if i try to play online

Yeah, i was in survival. Makes sense now.

I logged into Killer Instinct Today and found that my KI gold disappeared.
I had bought the largest amount of KI gold when it was on sale a few months back.
Since shadow jago came out i’ve been slowly using it buying only the 3000 exp bonus.
I Had a little over 9000 left when i last played earlier this week and was planning on buying another extended period of exp bonus for the 3000 and found that my balance was 0 KI gold.
Ive deleted my console save data and resyncd and its still 0.
Please help
So me being inpatient bought more KI gold cause I have friends over and it’s still showing 0. Wtf is going on

i dont know if someone already mentioned this, but there’s a bug where tusk’s ultra combo ended mid combo. i dont have the video on me but if you rewatch the tusk stream, skip to either part where he performs an ultra combo

Not sure if the devs are aware but there’s a way to glitch the ranked board for points.

Someone just did it on a livestream against the streamer…and is now #2 on the killer board.

He quits after the VS screen disappears which gives both players points. He’s done this to me 3-4 times this week alone.

1 Like

Shadow Jago is not available on the XBL store.

Seems like a pretty major issue. What’s up?

He was only available till January18th.

Wait, how is he allowed at tournaments then? Only publicly available characters should be tournament legal.