Official KI Bug Reporting Thread

Samething here, where is the lockout thingy.

Isn’t the TP projectile immune? I know Spinals tp is completely invulnerable to anything but throws, including projectiles

Not a bug, Fulgore has a tiny bit of invincibility when he teleports.

On Thunder’s Stage, Omen changes color when it starts to rain using his #6 color.

dude- like 20 disconnects today. WTF. nice lead up to SE3. live is up and running fine.

and i mean WTF as a quandry not a WTF by the way

Am I missing something here?

Lockout and combo break

A lockout and a combo break in the same second?

I watched the video and it looks like a regular net code roll back to me. he probably broke ur combo on the last possible frame on your linker and it rolled back to where he broke it correctly.

If you’re able to dig up Shadows replays, I noticed a recent one of @elpanel0n fighting my Jago shadow using his Shadow Jago, where my shadow bugged out and just teabagged erratically forever. When I myself tested my shadow in a match using Shadow Jago, the shadow performed more-or-less as expected and gave me an ■■■-beating, so I don’t know what happened there.

1 Like

Teabagged the ■■■■ outa me :frowning:

1 Like

you can record the replay if its fairly recent with Game DVR and Shadow Lab replays.

I’d expect IG to be able to inspect the replays stored on their own servers – in fact they’re probably more useful in that form.

You’re probably right. Just making a suggestion.

So I tried to break a shadow firecat ( naturally my opponent counter breaks) and orchid turned invisible.

If you ultimate TJ with Shadow Jago when TJ has last breathe Shadow Jago is unable to be controlled therefore giving TJ a guaranteed win.

Unless they changed it, TJ can’t be controlled either.

So I was playing Ranked, when my game crashed, and when I got back on, my Killer status was reset. :frowning:

So there is a glitch that has been around for a while with Omen that involves doing a MP double after his M slide linker. If pressed late enough, the MP will come out as an auto double but also be block-able.

I just found the most game breaking bug. I was so shocked after it happened I don’t even know how this is even possible. I was fighting a spinal and there was a lag throughout the match and then it happened.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/CRIS178/video/15186801

My Sadira shadow has had well over 54 matches, but my player profile has been stuck at 54 for weeks now. Occasionally it will jump to 59 or 60, but then it will drop back down to 54. It also says that I have 0 wins. The 100 matches achievement is the last I need for the Shadow Lab DLC, and this is incredibly frustrating.

Gamertag - TombOfAnubis

Also, any word on if/when there’s going to be a patch to fix the “Finish Season One Mural” achievement? This should have popped for me last week, only for me to discover that it’s a pretty common glitch. :confused:

just dropped a throw online, it was odd lol

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C82721322D515320!132&authkey=!AJPnxYXVDBw6Jcg&ithint=video%2Cmp4

D: happened again https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C82721322D515320!133&authkey=!ACVkAXjUiHAhOSQ&ithint=video%2Cmp4