Official KI Bug Reporting Thread

So the store is so bugged-out that their intent was forced to become to only make Shago temporarily available? Man, fix your store, MS.

2 Likes

Your missing the point. IG did not limit his availability because of the Microsoft store or any other technical boundaries. They did it to give Shadow Jago an element of exclusivity so that you could not just buy him at any time; that’s the whole point of Shadow Jago, not just anyone can have him.

Obvious troll is apparently obvious to everyone but you…

Yeah it’s weird. I think they stopped using that tool to develop new characters a while ago, but the Shadow Jago glitch remains. I thought Exclu-sivity was sunsetted as a FG development tool a while ago, but I’m not in those meetings.

I don’t think it would cost them very much to fix this bug (might even be just one line of code?). Hopefully they get around to it sooner rather than later. Would be a shame for this bug to rear its ugly head on new players in Season 3.

4 Likes

They really should allow the character to be used in practice mode. I can’t possible play against a character competitively without being able to break it down frame by frame.

1 Like

Just discuss it here and leave the bug thread for bugs. Shadow Jago tournament legality discussion

Honestly, while my original report thought this was a bug for different reasons, this should still be considered a bug in all respects.

This as a bug better speaks to how fundamentally wrong this is in a game of skill, strategy, and matchup knowledge to treat this as a complete defect rather than matter of preference.

2 Likes

Not a bug if it is intentional. Debating whether or not he should be tourny legal or if he should remain exclusive doesn’t belong on a bug reporting thread. You reported it. Done. Now if you want to debate anything else related,it doesn’s stay here.

It’s a bug like MKX’s old netcode was a bug.

I’ve been hearing talk in agile circles of this lightweight new Python sivity lib called Inclu. Apparently it’s super flexible, and makes no weird date/time calls so it’s simpler to unit test and tends to be more robust in production. I guess it might not be “enterprise” enough for AAA, though.

2 Likes

Cinder has no projectile invulnerability during a hit confirm from Inferno.

I was testing some other things that are also in the clip, but I think that Cinder does deserve to keep that extra distance when hit confirming due to it being his only option in closing in off of a punish.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D24C5A1CEAF41C7D!2681&authkey=!AOmCAx_lDHsfu0E&ithint=video%2Cmp4

1 Like

Has anyone been getting issues like this ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLVMu2CKpnM i had joined the cstyles lobby and was just watching it and then that would happen in fact with another disconnect it threw me into a seperate lobby

Im seeing this no “Lock out” timer after counter breakers and a few regular situations more and more.

I hope there is a fix for this in S3. Not only is there no timer, there is not signal to even know you are locked out. So it leads to a new lock out as you are still trying to break yet you cant because your locked out.

Anyone else having this issue?

i am so used to the timing of it that i do not notice it as much as it actually happens…but it happens a lot

1 Like

To me the counter breaker timing is much hard to get used to since it doesn’t happen as often and its longer. I think it may have to do with it will not show if your so close to loosing your life you have no chance to break anyway. Like at the end of your life bar type combo.

I could be wrong… but I hope they fix it.

I think it only happens online though, i do not remember it happening in single player anyway

yeah I think you are right! I didnt think about that!

I think this happened from the start and it took me this long to realized it.

Fulgore’s left neck piece is completely screwed up. The first picture shows the piece being sticked out, and the second picture shows the piece clipping inside of him. From what I saw in Season 3, it’s still appears to be bugged as well.

I know, I am picky when comes visual hiccups :laughing:

Are you sure? Looks like it could just be an intended asymmetry in his exterior plating design.

Hey team, I’m frequently finding random issues with Sadira’s Instinct Webs. Some characters are able to avoid and or pass through the webs with normal attacks (Fulgore’s forward HP comes to mind). I’ve had several instances where I’d drop a web to stop the advance of an aggressive opponent they completely ignore the web (in some instances the web doesn’t even open). In all instances they were using normal attacks that didn’t have projectile invulnerability.

This issue has been well documented by several Sadira mains, but has yet to be addressed.

Another issue that I’m finding is that Hisako in some instances is able to use a Counter while stuck in a web. This doesn’t happen all the time, thus it is hard to duplicate and it may have more to do with lag and general netcode wackiness, but it is frustrating. Hisako will be in the “stuck” animation. I go in for an attack and “COUNTER!” even though she is still in the stuck animation.

Honestly if possible, to resolve these issues, could we not expand the web’s hitbox and slightly lengthen the hitstun it provides. I’m not talking about reverting it to all its S1 glory, but fix some weird glitches that negatively impact Sadira.

I think if it is hit,it is gone like Kan-Ra scarabs.