Official KI Bug Reporting Thread

strong text

Nice find

So what I’ve found is what I’m assuming is an input bug, and it’s really annoying. Right now, if you input Quarter Circle Backwards followed by Down Forward, that counts as a DP motion for whatever reason, it is extremely irritating. For example, if you play as Jago and do QCB DF, a DP will come out. (Has to be directly into down forward)

It’s happening for a lot of characters. Quarter Circle back on Cinder or Sabrewulf are counting as Back Forward. Eye Lasers and laser Swords are coming out as DP’s for Jago and Fulgore, it’s been a problem for the past month or so, and even moreso online.

I bought the jago, fulgore, and saberwulf figures from ultimate source and redeemed the codes for the custom colors, but I can’t get them to show up. Is this a bug or a user error?

So, My daughter & I were goofing off in training taunting each other & afterwards I started a combo, & mid-combo our character placement was reset.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=8F890401057691F6!2616&authkey=!AMynrJocXtY_rQU&ithint=video%2Cmp4

If you press taunt and pause at the same time,the location resets.

I will post the video later but Aria can become immortal if she breaks a thing that could kill her.

Here you go : https://account.xbox.com/fr-fr/gameclip/eb9a642c-cf6f-4bfc-a8e8-de586a0cc9a8?gamerTag=angerfist62820&scid=5af40b00-965f-4a28-aab5-cf69642bec88

ohhhhhh
i see now. Yeah it kinda threw me off because I wasn’t the one that did it, & she’s mostly a button-mashing noob. Also I actually didn’t know it was a feature.

If I remember correctly, the codes dont work till season 3 launches.

When playing exhibition online, if I try to save my Aganos shadow data, it often fails (I presume this to be due to my connection speeds, which are 5mbps down and 1mbps up). This however is not necessarily the issue - the issue is that once it fails, it effectively crashes the games, since none of my button commands will work. I can’t press A to retry or B to cancel and the screen is just stuck there. The background animations still move and I can still hear music, but I can’t effectively do anything. This is a pain in the rear, since a) I can’t often save the shadow data that I want and b) I have to forcefully disconnect from a potentially fun opponent to restart the game.

I don’t know if this is a product of my network, the game itself, or even specific conditions (such as going into exhibition or playing as Aganos) - but it happens consistently, and I’m pretty certain I’ve given you guys everything you need to know, devs. So, please, look into it and see if you can find a fix for this.

As for everyone else, have you experienced this at all? With other characters or in other modes?

Hey team, after completing the “Hard” event in Sadira’s story board, I am unable to unlock any other ending. The best Sadira ending is unlocked via earning 1600 XP in a single match, as a Sadira main that was crazy easy. Now though, I can’t unlock any other ending, (the worse ending nor the normal ending). Everytime I complete story mode, even with the suggested methods (Ultraing Jago) I still get the best ending. I can’t get any other ending, but the best ending. Sort of a pain.

Win really badly
?

I’m still having the LOCK OUT bug from Counter Breakers happen pretty consistently. It cost me a match online earlier. I couldn’t tell when my lock out ended so I had to guess. It didn’t work LOL

Is this going to be fixed soon? It seems every time i get counter broken online it happens.

(Counter breaker Lockout Icon does not appear above the combo so there is no way to tell when it ends)

That isn’t just you too. I happens every now and then with me as well.

1 Like

I lost more than 1000 points in Ranked leagues because the game did not have saved. I don’t know why this happens, I heard that KI4Life also had this problem before. I took 2 screenshots, one when I saw the problem and a second one, just after restarting the game and then I saw that I lost more than 1000 points. Is there any way to fix this? Is sad and frustrating! In these lost points was a victory against ITA MASTER411, something that does not happen often :frowning:
very sad! :sweat::pensive:

This is the first screenshot, with the correct ponts in the list, however, in the bottom is wrong!

Then, the second one, after restarting the game:

and lost more 50 points!!

Bringing this over here, I’m having the same problem. The toast popped at the Checking DLC screen, but I had just popped the 100 trials achievement the previous day. And some trials, even after completing them, won’t be replaced.

I’m laughing so hard

@LeoFerreis, @CStyles45, as fellow Aganos players, have you ever seen this?

Ruin doesn’t cause wallcrash!

1 Like

Yeah, it happens sometimes when the wall is right at the sweet spot between “too far for a wall crash” and “close enough for a wall crash”.

2 Likes

hahahahaha!!! :joy: I laughed so much watching that.
As a theory, I’m gonna pose that you hit maybe the smallest window where the range of Ruin’s knockback hits the edge of the screen just in front of the wall, making it look like it should crash through.

EDIT:- Goddamitt @LeoFerreis.

2 Likes