No Mercy... By RDM

all that I know now Shago is Shendokuken!
Rash that is aliving arsenal I would be reminded of that scene in the movie “The Mask,” which comes from the pockets many machine gun then shoot flags …

1 Like

Lol. That sounds funny. I had an idea for Rash, where he kicks the opponent to the screen like the old games, and TJ Combo.

he mean the future move set lol . :kissing_cat: and tho the design could changes too .

2 Likes

Really cool ideas. Probably won’t happen in season 3 but who knows in the future. :+1:

4 Likes

I have nothing to say other than these are all amazing great work!!

3 Likes

Same as well, unfourtunatley, we won’t be seeing ANYTHING like this soon…I Doubt that these will make it into this KI.

Maybe KI2 S1, if there is a plan for it.

2 Likes

Actuallty some of these can work with the rating.

He already get ultimate.

These are fantastic, just wanted to say that again.

Though I get the feeling they’re WAY to good for KI, they would never give us something so amazing.

3 Likes

Amazing work!

The Cinder finishers are my favorite. Would love to see him with that kind of flare.

While it’s a good argument, the point he’s trying to make is simple; some of these Ultimates can actually work with KI’s rating.

And your factor did prove one point: just cause a game is rated “M” doesn’t mean the audience that plays it is “mature” lol.

Except for the gun, all fot hese I can se ehappening in KI and theya re HILARIOUS! OH GOD I want that screen pucn to happen SO BAD!

3 Likes

man i think about make a big riot on here about all these imaginary from rizza d marco . cause this guy seem like to know exactly whats missing in this game .
peoples have to wake up now before S3 coming so the devs could know it now whats wrong with some lacking.:neutral_face: tho they know who are ready to pay .why they dont want to work on that???

2 Likes

Shadow Jago coming soon :wink:

5 Likes

I love it when people say “people need to wake up” like they are the dali-lama of all knowledge. Lol

In all reality I will agree that MS and IG should considering doing Ultimates, I don’t care if we have to wait till after season3’s launch, it should be a thing.

4 Likes

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Nice work, your PS skills are getting better:) I like most of the ideas! I just keep wondering how do you get the time to do this stuff man? hahaah

Cheers

2 Likes

im wondering too cause thats impressive and set highly the bar level