No Mercy... By RDM

Ishmael stated yesterday…everything is in place and confirmed as in the roster, modes, and costumes for season 3. There are not going to change much…but they did state that they are open to another Crowd Funding event…so let them know what you want…they are listening. But dont expect any of it to happen on the release of S3 on March 18th or whatever the date is.

The dude does have some amazing ideas though! I agree there 100%!

3 Likes

:wink: hope hope hope hope…

Just wanna say rizz I appreciate your dedication and work again man. I hope IG is watching this closely.

I think if they do consider ti they should look at the examples here.

WOW these are really well made. can’t wait for a update with season 3 characters :clap: :clap::clap:

As always, this is an absolutely brilliant thread. @Ravan86 your ideas and skills are equally superb. I only hope that one day we’re able to see No Mercy’s as awesome as these in Killer Instinct.

1 Like

Hes going to give his own ideas of finishers for shago.

Great work! This is amazing.

If each character had just one of these finishers, it would take Killer Instinct to a new level of hype. …but i think MS screwed us for the 3rd year in a row when it comes to No Mercies/Ultimates… :frowning:

1 Like

These are all insane. Love them all but I wouldn’t call Jago’s Dragokuken anything Dragon related since that’s Kim Wu’s spirit.

1 Like

The sad part is we may never see these :frowning: or it will be a really really REALLY long time for them to add these even if they chose 2 or 3 per character…

The good news is it may happen later down the line…just hope Im alive when I see it.

1 Like

You taking notes Iron Galaxy? This is how much we want No Mercys/Ultimates. We’re willing to make them for you.

1 Like

You will live…at least until the community fund, LOL!

1 Like

Awesome.

fgthghj

thanks!!! :wink:

you could change Tigerkuken, with a tiger’s head replacing the dragon!

Every time I see this thread it makes me sad.

1 Like

Why?.. Oh yeah! They deconfirmed Ultimate! (Sigh) I make myself sad…

1 Like

Because even if we do get ultimates they won’t be anywhere near as cool as the ones mister Rizza came up with.

3 Likes

I just thought of an idea. For Arbiter’s, why not have Master Chief appear in one of his ultimates?