No Mercy... By RDM

I actually think it would be a cool idea for his Ultimate to be the bomb juggle. You just see Cinder throwing a bunch of pyrobombs in succession keeping the opponent in the air and he finishes with a big one. That’s just me.

I really, really like the lycanthrope ultra for sabrewolf. Turning the for into a werewolf is hella awesome. Especially if they howl together and run off stage like a pack

2 Likes

lycanthropy no mercy turns the opponent into a wolf, not a friend. opponent drops his weapons, strikes, is confused … it falls to the ground and fainted. presumably you think that werewolves fall into a confused state after infection, only after some time become violent and aware.

I was thinking about the idea that lycans who transform another individual on purpose causes the transformed person to become his beta or something along that line

1 Like

If I could only choose one no mercy to bring back from KI1 it would be this one.

5 Likes

but we do not know the moves that will …

2 Likes

That’s not nice…

I know he use translators but you said “your translator is failing you man” I think it’s rude.

2 Likes

Oh okay. I don’t want someone argue with you about this. But I understand. : )

2 Likes

It’s alright! : D

1 Like

@Ravan86 You meant to say that We do not know his moves yet, Right? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It does in a way, because Shadow Jago is getting his new moveset, so they could have changed a lot of things. Maybe even his stance. And he might have different poses Jago may not have, so he would need those in order to do the No mercy well.

3 Likes

boys, the difference of language generates many misunderstandings :slight_smile: exact! before creating new no mercy, for Shago or Rash, I have to play with the finished product. the no mercy must respect their character, not my imagination, otherwise you get things disconnected.
I thought ARIA on a motorcycle, after seeing his attitude to the ends of the Ultra Combo, almost like fix hair … or Hisako, no mercy mirror, I thought after hearing her scream in the trailer, was very angry, because she was a young girl with a life of forward. Glacius and the black hole, he very worried about this technology falling into the wrong hands …
Aganos and Bonsai, after the end of each match he places a flower on the opponent defeated, is a big man but he is a conservative, love nature.
Cinder is of a bold and defiant, her no mercy reflect this side of him.
Spinal was/is a pirate…I wanted to post something about the mysterious mask, but we know far too little …

4 Likes