No Mercy... By RDM

<3 thank you for appreciating my proposals.

1 Like

SABREWULF

1 - Lupus. Sabrewulf frees his spirit completely wolf and throws it at the opponent, the impact incinerates the opponent.

2 - Surgeon. Sabrewulf focuses and executes a blow straight and precise crosses the whole area and passes through the opponent. The opponent finds the open chest.

3 - Damned recall. Sabrewulf draws a flock of bats spooky, these grab the opponent and take him away. You do not know where …

4 - Blind Fury. Sabrewulf indulges in a blind fury, Sabrewulf moves from side to side unleashing deadly blows, you can not see it while attacking.

5 - Anger moon. Sabrewuld unleashes his anger through his curse, the area is studded with a lethal shock.

6 - Lycanthropy. Sabrewulf bites his opponent, this becomes a wolf like him … there is no greater punishment than this.
(IG could accomplish this no mercy, applying the model of Sabrewulf to Thunder, just like the bug Glacius / Shago)

8 Likes

:grinning: Amazigh too . hey man :sweat_smile: i think u should stop with it lol cause all thise put the level very hig for devellopment and ideas.:grimacing:

i dont need to compare all this with what IG fgonna gives us in the S3. i think u should work with them only on that point. we should make a money collect for u so we can fully enjoy this game . ( tho i like my actual gam :heart_eyes:, but this are just plus values.)

1 Like

I enjoy the Riptor and Glacius finishers.

but as I said, some of these can actually work in the games T-rating setting.

2 Likes

What is the T rating?

please can yall stop with that T rating . cause most youngs play well call of dutty or others wars games and even tomb raiders too please :eyes: thats 2015 now childrens know well more than just a RATING.

1 Like

Yeah, but they in a way told us they are not switching the Rating, so we are trying to pick out which ones have better chances.

1 Like

These are amazing! great ideas… love the Strangulation and Mother of Spiders concepts. One can dream lol Great work!

1 Like

Amazing photoshops. Crazy!

1 Like

hey Rizza, what about a HEATSINK finisher for Cinder?
Cinder goes invisible and his containment suit has no longer effect on him making Cinder go supernova and explode the entire planet.

4 Likes

The Ultratech would never allow it!

2 Likes

Finally… My wait is over!

2 Likes

While you make a good point on that. I was trying to point out that because there’s some who still hate the T-rating and are concerned that KI has and it makes them feel that this KI will not get ultimates.

Yeah something like that.

3 Likes

TJs arms are not mechanical…but still awesome…all of them. Keep doing them…i cant wait to see them ALL!!!

3 Likes

How about this:

The Aftermath of the Mechanical arms left TJ with an incredible power, In which he could increase his speed, by focusing on his opponent, and drowning all sound, only hearing his heartbeat and breathing.

Good explanation on his instinct, and how that one Ultimate can work.

2 Likes

You are correct…he still has Nano Tech in his arms/ scars…they have not explained why or how it works…but the implants have been removed and only the blue Nano tech is left in the scars.

that came from Kiets on one of the Text stream Q&As

looking forward to his new Bio to read the explination

3 Likes

Please IG, can we make this a thing? Pretty please?

3 Likes

Finally my Main! love #2 !!! THats my favorite! Great job!

1 Like