Nintendo Switch Live Stream Starts Today

I’ve only ever heard the title. What kind of game was CR?

CR’s story mode like Pokemon. But you can fight anyone with your robot character! Whatever you want to choose which robots, guns, boots and etc.

it’s very fun game than you think!

Custom Robo’s intro is best, I’ve ever seen!

1 Like

No new F-Zero, no buy. Simple.

2 Likes

Same here.

Scalebound renamed as a Nintende Switch exclusive? That would be a good one. :smile: But you never know.

so today is the day, and how much you all wanna bet that once again nintendo is gonna be its own worst enemy and kill the fun that its trying to bring? just watch, there is gonna be some really awesome stuff…then BOOM! deal breakers back to back and huge WTF moments. nintendo has to deliver this time, will they? im pessimistic

2 Likes

Well their has been a lot of positive things that have been said by developers who are making and porting their games to the switch. But we can all agree this is Nintendo’s last chance to get their fans back and they know it.

1 Like

Hey everyone!

Since we’re talking Nintendo (Switch), I have a tangentally related question related to Nintendo stuff that at least one of you guys might be able to help me with. :slight_smile:

I found out today after a lengthy & excited retro console lesson from the Arcade Bunny, that Nintendo Badge Arcade currently has a pixel collection of Nintendo consoles. I made a beeline for the Nintendo 64 collection, and I managed to grab the Super Mario 64 cartridge, a controller, and that mostly-green cartridge on the lower-right next to the logo… I think it’s the Japanese version of a popular N64 game, but I’d really appreciate it if an eagle-eyed N64 fan could tell me what game that is!

Thanks a bunch, and as far as the Switch goes, I want to see a new Donkey Kong, F-Zero, and that Earthbound title that Nintendo never brought to America…

-Zenek

I can’t think of much in particular at this event that should be like that, aside from price point and Nintendo neglecting to create a real account system again. If they focus on games that matter to gamers and have plenty to show on that end, the presentation should be fine.

Other issues with the system and library, like battery life and long-term 3rd party support, probably won’t be discussed or evident until a later point.

1 Like

Thought this might be an interesting tidbit to keep hype up:

I wonder what game is going to need a fightstick on the Switch?

Did I miss stream?

no. if you’re in the UK it starts at 4 am or in the US 8 pm

1 Like

From the way IGN makes it sound, the console details will likely be today (possibly with some game stuff) while the more game oriented news will be in tomorrow’s stream. Curious if that’s how it turns out.

Either way, I’m curious. :slight_smile:

Ah. thank you for tell me. I hope they reveal more new games!

What games do you want on the switch.

@lewisthewizard @Blacklash93 i want to be more optimistic, i really do but im approaching this with caution. i do understand the points you all bring though, so when we see the stream later tonight we’ll see what happens. who knows, maybe nintendo will give us something that will totally reignite my spirits towards them (as well as others who are in my boat).

…i also hope there is an F-Zero and Metroid in the announcements or something alluding to their futures. lol

2 Likes

Custom Robo!

But It won’t happen for me… :sob:

1 Like

Here is the link to the home page and details if anyone is interested

OMFG. Did I just spot FZERO???

1 Like

WHERE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

This stream is OK. But I want to see more new games… :confused:

Hey, I’m very happy to see No More Heroes return!