Nintendo NX Reveal AKA Nintendo Switch

Mate i would pay over $9000 for that game

I would kill for a full remaster of F-Zero GX on the Nintendo Switch.

3 Likes

perhaps, but the 3DS carts have been up to 8GB, and as long as it’s been since they first started making those it doesn’t seem like it’d be much of a stretch for a game to be 32GB and still be relatively affordable on the developer side. I mean, obviously all this 3rd party support they’re getting is fine with whatever size or cost the Switch’s carts are, otherwise they wouldn’t have signed on
I assume.

I don’t understand why they didn’t bring F-Zero back for Wii u or this. But Captain Falcon always return in only Smash Bros
 -____-

1 Like

And it looks like they’ve got a LOT of it

2 Likes

Just to let you know There was supposed to be a F-Zero UX but it was cancelled reason, becuase the Burnout Devs said no to Nintendo’s offer. Hopefully we will a new F-Zero game on the Nintendo Switch.

I know right? Tekken 7, Doom, Fallout 4, Injustice 2, MKX, oh one can dream.

I feel like you said that before. lol
I was hope we will see new F-Zero on Wii U, but it’s never happening

1 Like

Ehhh
 I dunno about MKX or Doom on Nintendo.

But then again we had Bayonetta 2.

1 Like

I really want to get excited for this
 I’m trying really hard because I wanted to like Nintendo’s new system.

It’s just not happening.

1 Like

I’m pretty much never going to be hyped for a nintendo product ever again. More gimmicks, yet again. I don’t expect anything from this system, and will probably buy it after is fails in america for about $150 just like the previous 3 systems they’ve pooped out.

More gimmicks? I don’t see any besides portability. This seems to be well recieved so far and if Nintendo keeps this up, it might be huge.

Yeah this is definitely the least gimmicky thing Nintendo has done since the GameCube. The portability is just a feature, not something that forces you to play differently.

So apparently Skyrim isn’t coming to the Switch. Or at least Bethesda said it’s not confirming it. There goes half my interest.

if they have anything exclusive like a marvel figting game or soulcalibur 6 or killer instinct ill buy.

Otherwise i see a lot of warranty frustrations for such a multiple Part system.

They must compete with mobile gaming and win to have millions carry yet one more device other than their phone/ ipad/ macbook

I guess their question answered is:What will this have that any other mobile platform?

Kudos to Nintendo for switching it up tho

So I’m excited for the switch, I hope this system gets a robust selection with all the 3rd party support. I hope we get a metroid game and f-zero. FFS make it happen Nintendo!

What I like:
-A regular controller. Yes. Thank you, now please re-release Starfox on this!

-the portable aspect is very appealing, especially when this system has good horsepower. It’s not the scorpio or the next psx, but still awesome

-I was worried it was going to be just a beefy hand held with detachable controllers. Seeing it on a big screen made my day.

-the whole concept of taking your gaming everywhere and anywhere I feel is the next step. It’s not going to restrict us to being stuck at home. I can imagine taking my little sister to an anime convention and possibly running into other users playing Mario kart or some ■■■■. Bam, set up a network and start making new frenemies. Lmao.

If Nintendo sets up some kind of killer app in the Pokémon side of things, this system is gonna kill the market for a good while.

What I do not like:

-the controllers might be too tiny. My hands cramped up with the regular 3DS. I’m talking about when you use 1 half of the controller and your homie has the other.

-Nintendo has yet to merge their online gaming marketplace across their systems. I have a feeling it’ll still be divided

-first party games need to go beyond Mario and Zelda. For all that is holy.

2 Likes

This is what I’m most excited about, that I no longer have to be restricted by my home setup. Playing a really intense game but have to go out in 5 minutes? Pick it up, walk out the door and continue. Especially in light of me recently walking around an airport for 3-4 hours waiting for a flight with nothing to do.

The only system that has recently inherently “failed” is the Wii U. The Wii and 3DS are some of the highest selling consoles of all time; heck the base DS is the second highest right under the PS2 and the Game Boy’s right under that.

1 Like

One thing I saw on twitter that got me a bit more excited was, while I know it was a quick photoshop job, someone had posted a pic of the Switch with Gamecube controls. And that being said, I would think it would be likely that they could easily make accessories for the Switch like that that would make older games play
more authentically, I guess you could say.

well, except anything requiring a touch screen. Damn Nintendo, why do you have to make it so hard to play all your games?

1 Like

I like that idea too. But that is a big honking thing to carry around

1 Like