New "Dead Space" Reimagining Announcement!

Do you find this to be rather bad news for Dead Space Remake or not at all really?

If it’s a remake as opposed to a remaster, absolutely it’ll be modernized as that’s the point of a remake.

What I’m curious about specifically, is what will be changed.

1 Like

Well, change is to be expected for a given remake or reboot - it’s just a question of what and how along with whether or not the core of the thing in question has been preserved, if not whether the changes work in connection with property in question. Ideally, I’d love for a DS remake to preserve the things that the first game did so masterfully, but perhaps add little things to make it even better, kind of like how the first REmake game introduced the tragic story of Lisa Trevor, the Crimsonheads and the zombie resurrection and burning mechanics.

Indeed.

2 Likes

It’s cool that we’ll get to see body destruction where the skin is peeling right off from the bone.

1 Like

Gunner Wright is back ONCE AGAIN, Dead Space fans :grinning: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :smiley: :sunglasses: :+1: :fire:

1 Like

That’s awesome news! :smiley:

1 Like
1 Like

Interesting. I’m curious to know what features will be cut. I can’t think of much that needed to adjusted. That said, though, I’m not opposed to slight adjustments, if not additions, just so long as they end up positively benefit the actual game itself.

2 Likes

Yeah we already heard about that.

Yes, I know it’s just this IS still very exciting gaming news and at the same time am filled with SO MUCH jittery excitement, joy, and anticipation over Gunner Wright now officially returning ONCE AGAIN as Isaac Clarke for Dead Space Remake :smile: :grin: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :sunglasses: :+1:

Dead Space Remake’s Dialogue Will Change Based On Isaac’s Emotional State (screenrant.com)

1 Like

Now that’s what I call an EVEN MORE immersive gaming experience for Dead Space Remake overall, yes :wink: :grin: :grinning: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :smiley: :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

DUDE! The “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” gave me goosebumps! The sound system was already impressive in the original, but man! :smiley: I’m so happy that element is back and that we’re actually going to meet or see the person singing.

1 Like
1 Like

I love the thought process and the rationale behind some the designs so far, especially in terms of the materials used for Isaac’s suit.

1 Like