
Yeah now I kinda feel stupid for not noticing. Some fan I am. Maybe I should finally buy the season 2 soundtrack since definitive edition is hard as balls to find physically.
Anyway I like the walk back animation, but judging by the new troll image, I’m guessing her forward dash is gonna be a new story
I am looking forward to seeing Shinsako in action. Thankfully it’s less than a week away.
Lol. By all means give me crazy dashes @rukizzel - I know what to do with them ![]()
Looks like the same stance for her default weapon.
Guess its confirmed that Chiharu or whatever her name was in life, actually had a degenerative disorder that gave her the posture of a sloth with scoliosis. Meaning her creepy stance and disfigured animations weren’t because she was a horror movie trope but instead a serious medical issue that carries on even to her purified afterlife.
Or idk her physical body was broken like that upon death and revival didn’t really fix that stuff? Idk I’m curious what the lore is.
Or it’s probably because the skeletal frame of her model is built in a way where changing small stuff of her stance like her head and stuff can’t be done in a reasonable time and instead of making an entire new model this way was chosen. Similar to riptor retro costume. Not sure which scenario is better
The way she is holding the sword looks funny since its the same stance as if she is holding the nagganata
It says the link no longer exists. anyone else having this problem?
He removed the tweet after a while, can’t see it anymore. Unless someone capped it?
Yeah removed it. Twas but a fun bit of me griping at the capture process. The wait is almost over, though.
Thanks, I know you work hard and I appreciate what you do ,even if it means I gotta wait to see Shin Hisako.
Rukari- Can’t have desert till you eat your peas… can’t see Sako till I derive mah pleasure from maki’n you wait.
(I kid, I kid…)
I am pretty disappointed. Gameplay wise I expect her to be cool but the stance just doesn’t fit or make sense ![]()
Didn’t find any slims…but…still bringing two consoles.
Yeah I agree that idle stance doesn’t fit her anymore considering the themes behind her character. Now it just looks weird. You’ve been redeemed! Stand tall and proud girl!
I told you guys that was going to be the broken neck scoliosis and pigeon-toed stance.
Oh well let’s see the ultra.
Do you think we’ll ever get a detailed back story for Shin Hisako (and Kilgore and Eyedol for that matter) like we did for all the Season 1 and 2 Characters, and essentially the Season 3 Characters with the Novella? I loved those.
Sorry if slightly off topic.
Its hard to defend critics at times but really, after all the hype, its just hisako stance with a sword. At least for the sake of leaning on something physics and lore they could have made her upright. Hard to understand decisions the devs make.
She hasn’t even been released yet. For all we know, the devs hadn’t changed that code yet and all we’ve seen is an early build. (Obviously being optimistic here)
Thats defintely final, but I dont mind, but still guys, thats not a samurai stance for god sake