New character revealed: Shin Hisako!

I am pretty sure we will play Samurai at KIWC like beta Kim Wu playable.

1 Like

That’d be pretty cool too.

1 Like

1 Like

A katana wielder, exactly what I asked in a poll (for the last one, gimme a scythe wielder). Hope it’s a (modern) samurai and not a ninja.

Maybe this character will have some stances, like in Nioh. Also, I hope he/she/it has an Iaï.

can someone educate me on the SL specific stuff here?

• What is a coalesced guardian?
  • What docs did the Katana come from? (Which text did you have to unlock to read about it)

I just hope the theme will not be too much synthetic rock and focus mostly on those Asian instruments I dont know but sound ninja-like.

1 Like

Guardians unlockables.

Also, imagine Rash finds a Katana and he is the katana wielder, and now everyone is happy/angry xD

4 Likes

Ok that tells me nothing :smile:

I was kind of hoping for a description of how to unlock it, and a link to the text where its mentioned.

Not at home atm, but it’s unlocked using guardians. It’s pretty easy / fast to unlock

So the next character is not tsar, nor eagle. Good. :slight_smile:

That’s assuming too much.

What if that chars are wielding the Katana?

Unlikely, but who knows

1 Like

I really hope the character itself is interesting, hoping for more than just another mundane human with a magical weapon. Bring on the mythical tropes, please.

4 Likes

Sounds like Mortal Kombat to me

Could it be?..Kensei from for Honor

3 Likes

Hey man, I like katanas.

Just make sure you guys don’t make him as broken as Ryoma.

1 Like

■■■■ it.

2 Likes

Fulgore confirmed for Smash switch

1 Like

I doubt it’s only a Guardian. They “Nihoned” the KI theme for the little teaser. That’s definitely new character level of detail.

1 Like

My guess is that it’s Hisakos dad. Remember they talk in the lore. He warns Hisako that Gargos is coming. Hisako is the gate gaurdian or whatever. They both lived in ancient Japan birth place of the Samurai. A katana is a Samurais weapon. My bet Hisakos dad is another gate guardian. Probably going to be a sick phantom samurai. At least that’s my guess.

Give in…s/he’s already an automatic pocket for me :tada::rage::tada:

1 Like