New character revealed: Shin Hisako!

Man i feel you, another remix ?? :cry::disappointed::cry:

Chiharu with the katana and her father is her stand.

5 Likes

Iā€™m still gonna wait it out. I have a hunch that itā€™s actually going to surprise all of usā€¦

We will see. IG & MS make godlike characters, so Iā€™m excited.

Will confirmā€¦this is not the case. Though we are really focusing on this next character right now, the last character is completely brand new.

14 Likes

Hisako + father = 1

1 of 2

Edit: (Going more subtle.)

Oh. Interesting. Canā€™t wait!

Katana char is remix, last one is not.

Gonna go wild and say Eagle itā€™s the last char and looks nothing like Thunder

I donā€™t have a problem with thatā€¦ I just want something a bit more original.

Well, that means Joanna is completely out of the picture now.

@rukizzel

Rukari, does that mean Next Tuesday we wonā€™t get anything, due to KIWC being just a few days away?

(Specifically 3)

Okay so this is a remix. Thatā€™s fine.

Burned away like iron ore: Could be pre-transformation Cinder, but thatā€™s literally the only hint that even remotely points in that direction, and thatā€™s a huge stretch.

My guess is Hisako remixed, using a katana, which probably has her fatherā€™s spirit in it. Chiharu seems more and more likely. Iā€™ll be really surprised if itā€™s not.

1 Like

I really just want one more picture hint. There isnā€™t anymore lore we can dissect and Iā€™m out of ideas.

The next character I think is a tusk model with some of hisakoā€™s moves, inside a samurai outfit, holding a katana.

The last character is eagle. I hope he is announced before summer.
I hope the last means the last for now, not forever.

Any news on the stages?

RIP Tsar, RIP Merik Deem :cry::cry::cry:

Fun fact - I almost used a picture in todayā€™s hint, placing the text over the image. Decided not to becauseā€¦well youā€™ll see.

What stages?

3 Likes

So, Hisako without wrath mechanic brandishing the katana infused with her fatherā€™s spirit seems like a really good bet right now.

Will be very interesting if sheā€™s different enough. If she has Iaido moves/stance: confirmed main for me xD

Last char, Iā€™m really expecting him to be eagle.

!!!

Darnit lol.

I wonder if the other two characters will get trailers btw. It just occurred to me since Kilgore didnā€™t get one. Unless he was an exception since he was a remix.

Do I win a prize for getting it correct? I guess Iā€™ll just high five myself.

1 Like

4 Likes