New character revealed: Shin Hisako!

Something is coming…and coming soon…

Sooner than we could have dreamed…

Also. Real quick. The tease mentioned Iron ore. Perhaps this is a hint at metal being a major part of the character, like say…
A cyborg? (Though if we have another robotic character right after Kilgore that would be silly)

2 Likes

New character is Hisako’s father! I knew it! Called it FIRST! I can be surprisingly wrong though.

Do you want the full line?

“…melted in a clay tatana forge.”

Doesn’t really help much, and it didn’t fit in the 140 characters. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Oh it’s talking about the sword then. Refining metals to make the blade.
That’s what it seems like, anyway.

tatana or katana?

The iron ore is just for distracting you guys.

When the ghost saw her beloved father she wept with joy, & the centuries of hatred & anger burned away from her soul like iron ore…

Anger out of her soul.

No more vengeance spirit

The same char, but different

2 Likes

Reverse shadow character, confirmed. Hisako returned to former state, otherwise known as Churro.

Final character, Passively-Aggressive Young Jago - confirmed!

Kappa

1 Like

If it is a hisako remix, it will be very disappointing for me. Hisako is an icon for this KI gen and a really unique character to be treated that way.

Hisako remix is worse than shadow orchid.

2 Likes

Hmm… I get it now

Nah fam if it’s an orochi style samurai I don’t care I’m maining that immediately I would trade all my other characters tech for that one

Well all this canon remix stuff with Fulgore/Kilgore and now Hisako and her father has me wanting a Mira remix. Make a male vampire, give him her basic moves minus the blood magic and self-harm mechanics and replace them with something new. Flesh out the coven thing, make him more of a regal Castlevania vampire, more akin to the lost KI2 vampire.

I love Fulgore but I hate his playstyle and it just so happens that I love playing Kilgore, he gives me that taste of Fulgore that I crave without having to deal with warping around the screen. I love Mira’s theme but I hate playing her, so give us another similar vampire that reflects her style but mixes it up so others can enjoy the vampire thing too.

I think the statement hints to Hisako herself or a variation of her…
similar comparison between Fulgore & Kilgore, you can see how they are similar but clearly they aren’t the same
her anger burned away…
A non ghoul Hisako, Resting Soul… Maybe the Kitana has spiritual elements as it embodies her father’s soul

I see a remix as an honor not a degredation

2 Likes

precisely, she is a tormented soul no more

2 Likes

I really hope it’s her father and not “Cleansed Hisako” or something. :confused:

1 Like

To me it is has a cannibalization feel. Like they did something good, now they milk it in every way. Next is aganos without the chunks, gargos with other characters as minions, rash with arbiter’s gun. Decomposing characters takes from their personality.

The thing is this. Is the budget that low? So that we are having basically some colors, two remixes, 15 ultimates and one new character? For one year. It sounds like a job for 10 people.

What was the survey for?

Nobody says anything about the future.

2 Likes

The wait to seeing this unfold is now more unbearable. Is it going to be a happy Hisako or is it her father?

Ooo! so exciting!

I just added a poll in the first post

Hisako alternative version, or her father?

Vote!

I laughed out loud. Thanks!

18 Likes

Actually… I think my hatred for Hisako… Is what’s making mean unhappy.

God damnit @STORM179 and @DarkLrdChuckles

1 Like