Nerf rash

You refusing to block doesn’t make something an infinite. It simply means you refuse to block. You refusing to hold up and getting command grabbed repeatedly doesn’t make something an infinite - it simply means you refuse to hold up while getting hit.

Is this seriously a point of contention? :confused:

1 Like

Well I do block but they can still grab me. How do you explain gargos doing a combo, grabs you and starts another combo?

A teleport puts you in another part of the stage without hitbox and instantly, and Rash has a hitbox while using wrecking ball. He is vulnerable to lots of stuff, and it’s not instant[quote=“VladKravich, post:58, topic:20902”]
Not very bright of you huh?
[/quote]

It was a rethoric question[quote=“VladKravich, post:58, topic:20902”]
More than that. It’s someone getting off at beating you in a game like they are taking it serious.
[/quote]

Why they are taking it seriously? It’s a videogame Vlad. It’s you pressing buttons in an arcade stick/pad, same as the other guy. If someone is good enough to score a perfect or whatever… why they don’t deserve it?

I’m not trying to be harsh Vlad, but you come here speaking about infinites, which doesn’t exist!

If you would have come and say “I haven’t played in months and I’m getting rektd!” I would encorague you to train a bit before giving up, surely you will overcome it. But you came speaking about infinites, which is like speaking about quickshots in this game.

They are, but a reset is avoidable. There are ways to escape from them. An infinite has no escape.

There are ways to counter it, and I would show you if you are willing to learn

1 Like

That’s because they read you and forced you to block, and once you respected them, they throw you because you weren’t avoiding it.

I[quote=“VladKravich, post:63, topic:20902”]
How do you explain gargos doing a combo, grabs you and starts another combo?
[/quote]

You mean in the corner? With devil divide advg ender? It raises the KV meter, so he deals poor damage and eventually you will be out of the combo. If he resets it, then you had a chance to escape.

All characters have access to resets, one way or another. If I’m not mistaken, you play Glacius, who has good reset chances with his throw and shatter

You’re not getting my point, it gets him ACROSS THE SCREEN REGARDLESS.

Would you like it if someone tbagged you in real life after a sports game?[quote=“Dayv0, post:64, topic:20902”]
about infinites, which doesn’t exist!
[/quote]

One more time, resets, so cheap that they are almost infinites.

:thumbsup:

1 Like

Okay cool, show me in a video.

But this is a videogame. Expecting the same behaviour than real sports is ilogical

And? That doesn’t mean that is a teleport, just a forward advancing move[quote=“VladKravich, post:66, topic:20902”]
One more time, resets, so cheap that they are almost infinites.
[/quote]

They are not cheap, all of them can be avoided by all characters. They are powerful, but nothing broken

Anywhere on the screen.

That’s why you don’t try to stuff it, you block it an punish.

Show me a video and I will tell you how to avoid it

Anyway Vlad, as personal advice, I suggest you to ask a way to avoid nasty stuff before calling it cheap, because you only lack the solution, but the problem has one

Why do we need resets in a game where you can do 10 to 20 hit combos, especially considering some of the character’s damage outputs?

@TheKeits @TempusChaoti

Resets aren’t a mechanic or anything though. They’re just you not blocking/avoid getting hit.

2 Likes

I miss GalacticGeek… :pensive:

13 Likes

Blocking doesn’t always work and I can’t read minds.

A reset is when someone intentionally drops a combo because his opponent is not blocking, so they can be hit again.

This exists in every fighting game

1 Like

Yeah but not every fighting game has combos as long as KI.

Your right, some games have longer, higher damaging, and completely unbreakable combos.

1 Like

Actually most other fighting games have shorter combos.

Precisely, since Ki has combo breakers, resets are weaker than other FGs.

In marvel you die in one reset.

In sf5 you die in two

In KI, you could eat 10 resets and not die

1 Like