Nerf rash

But is a pretty weak strategy, if they always do thay, they are going to be anti aired every time they try

Well alright then. :neutral_face:

This is not a thing. With any of those characters.

4 Likes

Why would a Rash player ever want to run away

1 Like

Honestly, guys, Rash has been in the game for over 14 months now, not counting his pre-season beta. The fact that you guys still havenā€™t figured out the solution to one simple strategy by this point baffles me.

4 Likes

thats a very nice condescending post. why havent i been able to figure it out? well i am glad you asked. first, i work. second, my time is extremely finite on the game. i work alot, very long hours, and then as part of my crew i put work in friday thru sunday on my car or theirs so we can make it to events and drive them. we also travel alot too so we can spectate and see whats out there for builds.

i also had a 2nd job i had to quit for a couple reasons one of which was the deterioration of my health (you can ask @FallofSeraphs76 about that). i would work from 730 to about 930 sometimes till 1030pm wiring up buildings for surveillance, then back to work for job #2 at 11pm until 4am out of town. over worked, mentally blown out, exhausted. baffling indeed why i havent learned rash, i just cant believe it, i slacked on that. damn

1 Like

@R1stormrider, your posts or attitude is not the problem. I donā€™t believe Sonicā€™s post was directed to any in particular, he was more irritated about the people who doesnā€™t invest time learning the game AND complains as if they did.

Of course some of us have life and we can play and improve to the highest levels of play. Thatā€™s not the problem.

The problem is when people just repeats the same strategy, fails, and the fault is not theirs, and you are not in that boat.

On topic, Rash can be a bit frustrating, but if you practice some responses to his tools, he can be dealt with.

2 Likes

For clarification, I was only talking about dealing with wrecking ball in my previous post. Thereā€™s no shame in losing to Rash players.

2 Likes

Problem clearly canā€™t be you.

i understand, and i agree with what you say. due to me falling seriously behind i am sometimes at a loss of what to do. i can defend against him more or less, but a few things i still had some confusion with.

i actually have some time to play this week and ill be trying to adapt regardless. even if i learn his weaknesses i still think hes full of ā– ā– ā– ā–  lol, but yeah its rough to learn with what little time i do get. i try to watch vids if i can catch a break at work so i go on less tirades and actually see what i can do to win.

also to answer a previous question @SonicDolphin117 i have no idea why they run. i even have the life lead at times.

edit: theres no hostility, clarification noted. i just need a vacationā€¦bad. lol

1 Like

Well again, 3rd day in a row, I love the game until I match up against 3 different Sadiras in a row and all 3 know the craziest tricks int eh bookā€¦sighā€¦well done with KI for today before I throw my fight stick through the TVā€¦LOL
But I can handle Rash! lol

1 Like

Fall you just need to fight more Sadiras. :slight_smile:

Agreedā€¦ I need to play against someone that will help me learn instead of random stranger online trying to pull off every trick and tbag they can squeeze in.

Maybe you and I can get a set in this week so I can learn some doā€™s and dontā€™s?

Sure! No problem. :smiley:

1 Like

I just ask this, are you losing to the player or to the tech? If you feel like itā€™s the tech, and not the player, is the tech so good that it carries the player?

I donā€™t see much of Rashā€™s tech as THAT good. Just my .02 cents.

Hate the game, not the player! :slight_smile:

PS I think rash has no place in the KI world,
he just does not fit it, going to suck as a character
in the Comic, and is just annoyingā€“

No offense to Rash spammers.

1 Like

WOW! That picture is insanely accurate!

It takes him from one side of the screen to the other for free.

Not very bright of you huh?

More than that. Itā€™s someone getting off at beating you in a game like they are taking it serious.

Dude Iā€™ve been out for almost 4 months, I donā€™t know if there was some kind of change to the game, give me a break, sheesh.

Resets arenā€™t a thing? Okayā€¦

If by free you mean big, slow, and leaves him floating in the air wide open at the perfect anti-air spot where heā€™ll eat optimal AA damage because of how long you have to think about your punish then yeah sure, itā€™s free.

Youā€™re forgetting that it has armor. Besides, it works most of the time and you canā€™t really AA him when heā€™s at the top of the screen.