My suggestions for KI updates in 2017

I’m fine with the stages. I just wished you could pick ANY stage in training mode. Whether it happens or not, I don’t really care, but it would be kinda cool as an added feature.

Characters are fine imo also. Give Eyedol a special command that makes him do the classic “stomp” from KI1, minus the healing factor of course. Whatever other characters come down the pipe are cool. I honestly want more accessories, especially holiday themed accessories!!!

I’m not a fan of the “Stage Ultra” sound tbh. Keep it to classic “Ultra” with the option to switch it maybe. No biggie though.

Most of these ideas/suggestions would actually be possible if the devs introduced the ability for fans to submit approved mods. This idea I believe was mentioned, albeit very subtle, in the most recent survey (working with/for Microsoft/IG).

These ideas, feasible or not, are being read by the devs and possibly Microsoft. Remain reasonably and consistently vocal. We also have to understand that IG isn’t as massive as Capcom or NRS. Microsoft CAN change that, but again this depends on how vocal (and involved) we are as a community for that increased support (financially, marketing, etc.).

@KRX8 be proud of sharing your opinions.

I have noticed that in this day and age if you say something or demand something your classed as a troll! Come on guys!

@KRX8 I agree with most of your points…

1 Like

oh my fault I didn’t really have an opinion on wether these types of games objectify women but rather tried to explain the history of it.

1 Like

I perosnally want ultimates though KI2 Orchid is less likely to happen and MS, DH, and IG had been saying that since season 1.

I know people miss the KI2 outfit but it’s not comming back.

Now ultimates I think they can make work. I’d like to see it happen this season or season 4. That’s only major downside to this game.

There is a difference between politely offering constructive feedback and demanding things. One major difference is that the first is actually productive. Saying “do this” because “I said so” isn’t. Also something seems off. “This is just my opinion…” and "take notes devs…"doesn’t really fit tha well.

5 Likes

Constructive lines in your post:

Unconstructive lines:

(Uh, yes, you actually do need to give reasoning for your beliefs to be constructive, shocking I know)

Now tell me, which do you think a game dev would more want to hear?

7 Likes

It’s not so much what OP said, as how he said it. There are a lot of us that agree that it’d be awesome to more stages, Stage Ultras, Ultimates, etc. However, saying that the devs are slacking or accusing them of pandering to certain political groups has proven to be a really reliable way to get the devs to ignore you.

4 Likes

So, tips for suggesting things in the future so we can hopefully not go through this again:

-Explain how you think your ideas will add to the game
-You’re not a game developer, so stop talking like you’re an expert on what can and should be made
-Don’t say “This is just my opinion” then try to represent people other than yourself

We’re really not trying to be jerks to you and we want to respect your opinion. But your attitude is terrible.

6 Likes

this is the kind of things i on the forums that makes me cringe :confused:

what are “sjw’s”?

holy crap she’s hot! I’d let her tie me up any day of the week that ended with a “Y”.

Is that before or after death?

Well good luck.

Well not to rain on your parade…but…you’d be just like me. A mere a peasant in her eyes and not worth it in the end. Just another kill.

hmmmm. not related to our light hearted jests but I’m thinking I need to brush up on my lore. don’t know a thing about it story wise

Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk.

lol. I know! I totally deserve that. lol :disappointed: