Mortal Kombat XL

Anyone here still playing MKX mobile? I know they just did a big update and apparently you can unlock Fujin in it. Just wondering if anyone has unlocked him, since I can’t seem to find him anywhere.

I do here and there. I got an email that Jason was available for todays friday the 13th…but I never seen Fuijn

I think he joke…

Ah, see that was my bad. I saw that @NRSSUPASQUAD retweeded a dude with a picture of a gold Fujin card saying he finally unlocked him or whatever.

So I asked the guy how he got him and he asked if I got the Fujin’s blessing card, which I did, and he said that you have to get all of your martial artists to level 50 and fuse them all seven times. It’s clearly BS, but I’ll give the guy credit, I guess. Someone asked him what his X-Ray is and the dude just said “air conditioner.” lol

I’d be mad, but it kinda reminded me of the old arcade days when rumors about BS characters like Crimson, Creature, unlockable Hornbuckle and other similar garbage would float around, so I can’t help but laugh about it.

Sorry to have been taken in!

Yeah, he even admitted it was BS. Just having a little a fun. No hard feelings on my part. I thought it was rather funny myself. :slight_smile:

I knew it’s fake because he didn’t show Fujin’s gameplay in mobile… : P

1 Like

Yeah, that kinda cracked me up a bit. As soon as he described what it took to unlock him, I was like “hahaha, yeah okay man. Nice trollololol.” :slight_smile:

As for what they ACTUALLY added to MKX Mobile… Good LORD Liu and Tanya are going to take foreverever to unlock!

My only gripe with the game (outside the ridiculous story) is that the game doesn’t require you to go in depth, just learn the one good combo and you’re set for life.

Personally I like MK9 better. MKX is…ok

You should probably learn the game before making these kind of statements on the MKX metagame.

This is factually incorrect.

1 Like

Totally agree! MKX is very deep and is actually much harder to master than KI in my opinion.
I wish MK had a combo assist…some of hte combos are near impossible to pull off consistently unless you play MK 24/7.

I actually really enjoy MKX… its a great game.

ok so just watched some Predator gameplay and is it just me or does he sound just like Riptor from classic KI when being hit?

I feel sad not finding the best MKX clip in the world until now

1 Like

Hey everyone. I am getting MKX today:D I can join this thread now

1 Like

Hey. Anyone willing to help me practice?

Congrats on your purchase

I like the challenge towers most- i havent played mkx since december

1 Like

Wow! MKX thread has been dead!

I seen there is a new MKX announcement coming soon? Maybe the final DLC Combat pack?

1 Like

I still play MKX mobile =$
Got over 7000 souls.

I played it today! Just got a new Iphone 5s and it works much better on there than it did on my 4.

I have 397 souls…Im due to buy a good character!

Btw. That tweet Noob made. He highlights EVO :slight_smile: Maybe KP3 then?

COME ON SHEEVA!

HAH! Hahahahah… ahahah… hah… ah…
That was funny.

Probably won’t happen. But she is the one I want the most.