Mortal Kombat XL

Nah. Not at all.

I just like him because he has good utilities.

But in MKX utilities don’t matter, just long combos :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

WHO’S READY TO WATCH THIS?!

2 Likes

I havent played MKX in 3 weeks :frowning:

Bloodborne and Dark Souls has taken all of my extra game time. I need to get back on it soon!

1 Like

Me too Seraphs! Wanna play again soon?

2 Likes

Can I just ask, is Invasion Boss Rain tough as wurtzite boron nitride or is it just that I suck? Started playing again recently trying to get all the character skins.

Can XL be purchased physically?

All Invasion Bosses are tough as f#ck. You’re not supposed to actually be able to kill him, as everyone of your Faction cooperate on taking down his life sliver by sliver.

Yeah he is not joke! Yes it can, trade in your old game for the new XL

Yes.

Thanks for posting the DLC video above. I’d seen some of the stuff, like Carlos doing mocap again and Boon’s polls, but I was unaware of the Boon interview and finding MK rumors has been somewhat difficult as of late.

I’d love a KP3 with Noob and Jade in it, and if they’re really serious about listening to the fans and that impacting character decisions, then I’d have to think that one or both of Fujin and Sareena would make it in due to the overwhelming groundswell of support for those two.

That said, as much as I like all four of those characters, I’d almost rather get them in MK XI rather than at the tail end of MKX’s life cycle. Unless we’re not considering this the tail end. Not quite sure what to think there.

Oh well, DLC is always welcome. I just hope they’re going to work on the next MK soon. Maybe an E3 2017 reveal and a late Spring 2018 release?

I think it’s 2017 because maybe NRS will make more future DLC for Injustice 2 like KP2. I really hope about they put Red Hood in Injustice 2!

Yeah I’d be kinda surprised if NRS went through 2016 and 2017 without bringing a game to market. It’d make more sense that they show off something at this year’s E3 with whatever that is arriving in 2017 sometime. Good call there.

Man I hope it’s not Injustice 2 though… I like Injustice, don’t get me wrong, but I want a new MK. Honestly, I wouldn’t even mind a new fighter from NRS. Something new that’s dark and story driven, with less monsters, more grim realism and diverse themes, and less of the “so over the top it’s silly” violence. A story where death would mean something and plot lines would be intricate and complex, but also logically consistent and surprising. A sort of modern evolution of what they built in Mortal Kombat, but without all the realms and lizard men and half dragons and such.

I know I’m alone on an island there lol. Most people don’t care about story in fighting games. But I think that NRS has done a great job in that department with their last few games and it’d be great to see them get a fresh slate to build something new as opposed to the eleventh game in series or telling another story with another company’s characters.

Of course, if their next game were MK XI, I’d be just fine with that too! :slight_smile: I just hope we hear something soon; either at E3 or before. More MKX DLC would be awesome, but honestly, if be happy with any of these things. I think NRS has been on a solid run since MK9 and I’m really psyched to see what’s next!

You know there next game is definitely Injustice 2 …right? That would be stupid not to release an Injustice now that the DC movie plan has begun. They are going to be making these movies over the next 10 years and this game is going to follow right along side of it and its going to be huge!

Now Im not a huge Injustice fan…I have it on WiiU and PS4 because I got them cheap. Ive played it here and there and its fun…but I dont play it like KI or MK. I think if htey take what they previously had in 1 and mix it with MKX…OMG it could be the best game they ever made. MKX is the king right now but they could just keep raising the bar.
I guarantee Sub Zero is the guest in Injustice 2!

1 Like

Yup! I believe Sub-Zero will be in injustice 2! I have proof…
Here’s proof! :arrow_down:

Thanks @JimLee ! Now we just have to convince you to give us "Jim Lee Sub-zero" & we have balance in the world. ;) pic.twitter.com/OXB4THrVcq

— Ed Boon (@noobde) May 7, 2015

@noobde lets do it!

— Jim Lee (@JimLee) May 20, 2015
I can't wait to see Sub-Zero's new design and gameplay in Injustice 2....

Hey @TheNinjaOstrich and @FallofSeraphs76! I’m sure, both of you didn’t watch this “assist me: alien” on stream. But I bet both of you will love it!

1 Like

I haven’t had time to watch it yet but Ive known about since I watch Max every morning when Im get ready for work. His YouTube page is my default home page on my computer LOL

Ill check it out later tonight…thanks !

(I haven’t played MKX in a month…I cant believe it…at one time I played it more than KI for almost 1 year straight!)

I did actually, lol

Oh really? You watch this stream? I eat pizza during watch stream!

Yeah, I think it’s pretty much a foregone conclusion at this point. I’d be shocked if Injustice 2 didn’t premiere at E3 this year.

I actually feel the same about Injustice. I like it, but not as much as KI or MK. NRS seems to improve with each passing game, so whatever they end up showing (presumably Injustice), I’m sure it’ll be great and I certainly look forward to it.

1 Like

Guys may I ask the best ways to improve player level and faction level? Are there specific things that level each quickly? Kombat card says I have 200 XP per match win but does that go towards player lvl or faction?

FXP is faction level …XP is player level

Set your player card to which ever you want to level up fastest.

I have mine on 800 XP for match win, 250 for match win, and 300 for brutality. That levels me up fastest as it is the 3 highest cards I have. Match win is more consistent but brutality is going to give you more points.

Now to level up faction the quickest…set all 3 to your highest FXP card. then go to 2 player custom match and set them to Brutality kombat. Just leave the 2nd play idle and just keep killing them with one move brutalities! This is quick and gives you about 850 points extra per match. You will be level 50 faction in an hour or less!

1 Like