Mortal Kombat XL

I loved how she looked in MK:Armageddon, big and monstrous, a real amazon of a woman. In MK9 she looked so bad! They tried to make her look sexy, which was just a plain mistake. Her gameplay was cool, though I’m no fan of grappler characters.

Id be happy with Kabal, and the remaining Story mode NPCs rain. Sindel, Braraka…Eninra and Noob would be cool too!

That’s just it. I don’t want that either. But that’s what NRS seems to make out of her every time.
I want her to be agile. Quick. Multipunching.
Kung Laos throw in MKX, that’s how I want Sheeva to be. Kind of.

Her best look so far imo is MK3. Really like her character selectscreen face.
It’s also because of MK3 I like her so much. Nostalgic ties. She was the one I could do the longest combo with :slight_smile:

This is an awesome fanart of her. Love this one. If she looks like this. Thumbs up.

4 Likes

Yeah, seen it before and I love it. She looks really cool.

Noob or Rain

Sindel or it ain’t happening lol just kidding.

Even though new characters would be more exciting…I really want the 3 story NPCs to be available. It just doesn’t make sense for them to be in the game and created models, ect… but not playable.
I dont think those 3 would be as exciting for everyone…but maybe they can do those 3 plus 3 more?
Rain, Sindel, Baraka
Noob, Kabal, Jade

They use basically the same moveset from MK9. Not a huge amount of work went into making them I believe.

Well lets hope they go out with a bang and add like 6 characters or more in the final KP! I played some towers earlier today and its really a great game! they should release content for it all the way up to Injustice 2 and beyond IMO.

Mind blown. Never occured to me they can have more than 4. Höhö.
It won’t happen though. And 2 will probably be guests…

=C

I hope no more guests…unless its Michael Myers…then its on …FTW!!! Myers is my favorite of all time!

It’s graphically the most appealing fighting game I’ve experienced. I only wish it borrowed more of the combo system KI possesses.

I find myself just enjoying special special black X-ray fatality rinse repeat

No Frost or Rain, still dead to me.

Frost is 2nd on my list. Sheeva at first place.

Sure, we already have 2 ice-based characters so Frost chances are unlikely but she really need to come back. If not in KP3(she already is part of the game’s story O_o) then not having her in MK11 would be dreadful.

Li Mei is another character I would enjoy coming to KP3. Question is what they would do with her gameplay.

I AM BAAAACK! (again)

@MandrillManiac @Sasuke99I @TheNinjaOstrich @Marbledecker @FallofSeraphs76

4 Likes

Lol. Where’s the Jojo Gif? :smiley:

1 Like

Nice. Kev is back. Will I get top 32? This info will not be leaked. Or will it…

1 Like

Ok. How about this? XD

I AM BACK!

3 Likes