Mortal Kombat 11

I don’t think that automatically means he’s in. Remember MKX? They talked about a bunch of characters that weren’t playable.

He’s probably gonna be in though.

3 Likes

Johnny is the character I mained in MKX. If he’s a fraction as fun as he was in MKX, I’ll for sure play him.

2 Likes

For me the best guest character for MK is Skeletor

I think he really fits in MK.

2 Likes

I’m most certainly on the same page.

1 Like

Ah… no. Kid friendly cartoon characters shouldn’t be in MK.

1 Like

@TheSkullAddict @Yperdaimonios

I personally don’t think MK needs guests, but I do think there is a criteria to being a guest in MK.

1: Must come from an violent franchise
2: The character has been ripped to shreds or has died in their franchise before.

Every guest that’s been in mortal kombat has been killed, mangled, shreaded, decapitated or blown apart at some point. Just to name a few.

Dying in game also counts. like with doom guy, he gets ripped up in Doom 2016 game if your not careful.

1 Like

So has Spawn died yet?

I’m sure that lead to him being spawn. So that guy is undead. I do know that Kratos has died several times in God of War. He;s been stabbed for one. and if you fail to survive in game who knows what can happen.

My point is, unless the character gone through stuff to justify a fatality being performed on them I doubt they could qualify if they don’t fit with rule 2.

That’s base don my guess. Sense MK vs DC was rated T because it would be out of character for most of the super heroes to kill.

Was Sindel in mk vs dc?

I think it’s more of the license holders would be okay with it. Not necessarily if it’s already been done.

Sadly. No.

Nope and neither was Reptile.

1 Like

An error that should be corrected in a revisiting and complete overhaul of the concept. Don’t hate me!

Well if he had a design like this?

I think he looks very MKish.

1 Like

If it’s a reality, what about if Michael jai white voices spawn
and pennywise gets mark hamill

just speculation
I’d love if the voice actor fir English ivy voices Sindel

The Sonya blade va just sounds like she’s reading it

1 Like

I don’t know if Johnny will be in MK 11 or not, but it wouldn’t be impossible for characters to reference a fighter that’s not in the game in their intro dialogue.

1 Like

Sure. He LOOKS the part. I’m not arguing that. I’m arguing that The Mattel Toy Corporation wont want to put one of their characters (from a franchise aimed at little kids) in a game where said character is going to be torn limb from limb and viciously mutilated.

1 Like

No he’s in. Nobody flips the bird better than Johnny Cage.

does this seem fan-made

2 Likes

It seems to be.

1 Like

I asked if Spawn ‘The character’ died in any comics yet. I assume he didn’t.

1 Like