Mortal Kombat 11

That feels out of character for both characters

Eh, I’m kinda over “evil Sindel.” She was originally a good guy until Khan resurrected her. I think it’d be a nice twist if she did wind up returning, for her to be the good guy this time that tries to bring evil, Netherealm ruling Kitana back to the side of good. No idea how they’d handle that from a story perspective, but if Kitana winds up becoming the ruler of Outworld, as the whole Kitana Khan thing might indicate, it’d be nice if that were a result of Sindel helping her be a good guy and not just evil helping evil or whatever.

As for Mileena, I don’t see how Kitana becomes Khan while Mileena is alive. It could certainly happen, but I’d have to think that would put her at odds with Kitana and of course Sindel (if she were a good guy). Sure, Mileena and Sindel could be on the same side if Sindel were still evil, but again, I’d kinda hope that they’d go a more unique or fresh path with these characters.

In an ideal world, all three would be good, as a sort of change of pace, with Sindel adopting Mileena. Perhaps Baraka somehow gets a hold of a Mileena clone though; stealing the last one from Shang Tsung’s flesh pits, and this second Mileena becomes one of the leaders of the Tarkatans along with Baraka, and the two Mileena’s are at odds with one another? That could be interesting for a variety of reasons.

1 Like

I wonder if shang tsung is in the game, could he take kronika’s shape while fighting against her?

I’m willing to argue that Time Lady has no soul, therefore, Shang Tsung cannot take her form.

2 Likes

Shang Tsung could not become the bosses in MK9. So probably not.

1 Like

So, that MK11 roster creator has finally put in all the characters I want. So here is my full MK roster, based on the steam leaks, the soft and official confirmed characters, 4 hidden secret characters, and 12 DLC characters. I’ll break it down underneath the image

From Left to right
Row 1: Asgaarth (DLC), Kai (DLC), Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Terminator (DLC), Ash Williams (DLC)
Row 2: Fujin (DLC), Rain, D’Vorah, Jade, Kotal Kahn, Micheal Myers (DLC)
Row 3: KOL, Jacqui Briggs, Kano, Kabal, Frost, CET
Row 4: Shang Tsung, Erron Black, Baraka, Sonya Blade, Cassie Cage, Johnny Cage
Row 5: Li Mei (Hidden), Noob Saibot, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Kitana, Sektor (Hidden)
Row 6: Spawn (DLC), Kira (Hidden), Raiden, Skarlet, Kobra (Hidden), Sareena (DLC)
Row 7: The Joker (DLC), DoomSlayer (DLC), Geras, Shao Kahn (DLC), Ashrah (DLC), Daegon (DLC).

1 Like

Here’s my base Roster (Not Including Pre-order bonus)

Here’s the Pre-order Bonus added.

So far this is what I did based on the possibility of getting 3 DLC packs.

I threw in spawn and Doom Slayer because I ran out of ideas.

So base roster includes

1. liu Kang
  2. Kung Lao
  3. Rain
  4. D’Vorah
  5. Jade
  6. Johnny Cage
  7. Smoke
  8. Jax
  9. Kano
  10. Kabal
  11. Frost
  12. Shang Tsung
  13. Sektor
  14. Erron Black
  15. Baraka
  16. Sonya
  17. Cassie
  18. Cyrax
  19. Reptile
  20. Scorpion
  21. Sub-Zero
  22. Ermac
  23. Raiden
  24. Skarlet
  25. Geras
  26. Kitana
    May have went over the 25 mark. But It’s clos eenough.

DLC

1. Khameleon
  2. Chameleon
  3. Kai
  4. Nightwolf
  5. Milleena
  6. Sindel
  7. Ashrah
  8. Sareena
  9. Quan chi
  10. Fujin
  11. Tremor
  12. Smoke
  13. Jaqui
  14. Spawn
  15. Noob Saibot
  16. Shao Khan (Pre-order)
  17. Doom Slayer
1 Like

I like this Jade artwork for her MK Mobile reveal.

Yeah I like that artwork too. For some reason, I can’t seem to find a link to the mobile stream, so I guess I’m watching it on Youtube later. Tyler didn’t post the stream link and neither did the MK11 twitter. Or I just missed it. Oh well.

https://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm

1 Like

So, no new character reveal. It looks like MK developers hate their funs. And really is there a worse guy than tyler to present a game? I feel like he wants to leave immidiately after the kasts begin. All the conversations are awkward and full of pauses. I could understand he gets nervous but i can not understand not revealing characters at least every week with the game’s release in two months. At least teasing something for the youtubers to make a video. Probably they will just roughly throw them all together next month with no plan.

I didn’t look at the leak at all. Where did The Joker come from?

I just picked him. I thought he’d be a good DLC character.

@justathereptile

Here’s hoping the information well confirm Reptile soon.

3 Likes

Heeeeeeeeeeeere’s Jhonny, I think?

1 Like

Cage is in. That’s all I gotta say.

I mean Geras said to Sonya that he’d kill him.

It will indeed be a surprise to see how they update Johnny cage