Mortal Kombat 11

I wouldn’t even be surprised at this point if that’s a possibility. Or Neo (although in all likelihood that one will be saved for “Injustice 3”).

1 Like

Also to answer you question.

That do it?

They now call it ultimate so I guess that might be the last character pack. I could be wrong though.

2 Likes

Huh. I thought I recognized his voice.

1 Like

Ok. Lesson learned. If you whine and ■■■■■ and complain and Cary on loud enough, you will eventually get your way.

And man, aside from Rambo, this pack is BORING. Knowing there’s only one pack of three characters left… man. They better knock it out of the park.

Here’s hoping.

Wait there’s still 3 more?

Also, even though Reptile’s are chances are not likely, I am happy for the Mileena fans who wanted her in. Just like how I was happy for the Fujin, Sheeva, and Sindel Fans.

1 Like

Three more spots on the character select and within the games coding. They could go unused, but I really doubt it.

And I am not happy for Mileena fans at all because most of them were acting like absolute ■■■■ nuggets about it.

I’m sure some of them weren’t like that. Though I do agree that people need to be respectful when conveying what they want. But hey, if there was anyone not willing to play the game without her, they have a reason now, and it might help MK11 last for abit longer.

Hopefully the two MK characters in the final pack are actually interesting. And hopefully the final guest character is Ash. Finally. Because THAT would be a grand finale. Even though now… there just isn’t enough space for some of the ones I wanted to see most. Like, I want Ashrah and Havik the most above all else. But I also want the cyber ninjas back. And a lot of people are asking for Takeda. And there are just… so many more potential options. And yet…

Well I don’t about Ashrah, Havik perhaps, But Ash is still uncertain personally.

I mean, he’s been in the files since the beginning and there is lots of evidence that they have a deal at one point. I really think they just moved him to the absolute end to be a big grand finale.

Ash would be a perfect way of ending it. But yeah, I would love to see Ashrah and Havik as well, if not Nitara. I wouldn’t mind seeing Shujino or Onaga, though. Now, I know what you’re thinking - “why Shujinko of all people? He’s a Mary Sue”. Because of the fact that Shujink knows the moves of various fighters, I think some fun stuff could be done with his gameplay. For example, combining Sub-Zero’s ice abilities with Scorpion’s to produce some unique weapons/lethal combinations like an ice grenade or something.

1 Like

The stage is set. The final trailer. The MK11 “Final Round” Expansion Pass.

We’re in the chamber of the hourglass, dead base roster fighters corpses strewn about. The 12 DLC characters we currently have are all still in the fight. They have reached a stand off. Havik creps up from the shadows and clubs Nightwolf’s skull in. He uses chaos magic to infinitely fold Rambo and he rips out the Joker’s spleen as the clown dies lauging. Ashrah pops up from behind Shang Tsung and Sindel, quickly slicing their heads off of their bodies. A knife tears through Sheeva’s back, revealing Micheal Myers as she falls. The Terminator and RoboCop are confronted by Sektor and are taken out from the sides by Cyber Smoke, Cyrax, and Cyber Sub-Zero. Asgaarth descends from the skies and tears through Mileena and Rain. Fujin’s chest is penetrated by a heart shaped pattern of bullets as Bayonetta reveals herself. And Spawn challenges the final shadowed newcomer, who only responds with “groovy” before reving up his chainsaw. The characters walk up out of the darkness revealing the lineup for the final MK11 Expansion.

Havik. Ashrah. Micheal Myers. The Tekunin. Asgaarth. Bayonetta. Ash Williams.

I’m not sure why but something tells me they may take Sektor and Cyrax and make them both the same character though.

I’m not sure why but aside from a diffrent head model they have the same body. So I guess they are interchangably a gear along with customizable moves. Unless of course they are giving one of them a unique body from the other.

1 Like

That’s why I grouped them together. I put them TMNT style. The Tekunin.

1 Like

In which case, that means the Sektor Cyrax each share a slot which leaves the guest and another character.

Did you read my pass list idea? Sure I did more then three but…

Out of curiosity, how would you guys feel if it was one of those Tengu ninjas from the storymode in “Armageddon” that were to be included, be it in a future DLC or in a new MK?

You mean these guys

I’d say in a future MK game it’s defiantly an ninja that has never had the color orange used before.

1 Like

I’m sure some people will interpret it this way. But if anyone doesn’t think this pack was planned years ago they’re not thinking clearly. They don’t just “whip up” a character in response to fan complaints.

2 Likes