Mortal Kombat 11

I understand. Oh well.

I don’t think that’s true. I got the impression that it was the one thing that needed to happen in her end goal. That was the reason she wanted to restart in the first place since Raiden upsets the balance too much. It’s why she talks about it with Shinnok in the beginning and it’s why one of the endings shows him dying in the end.

2 Likes

thanks for the clarification, i was under the impression that with the krypt when you open a chest its all RNG based. watching yongyea’s vid, he was talking about paying money to reset the chests in a room or something. so i wondered why would someone do that? so i began to figure that perhaps the chests drop completely random items and from people’s feedback around the net that gave me the idea it was totally random. like say, you get lucky on your first chest at the door and bam you get shao khan’s other brutality, or some fancy helmet of his. but now i know that isnt so, thanks!

1 Like

I think the reset is for consumables and other things for Time Towers. Those modes work hand in hand. Like you have to complete the tutorial for the Towers of Time to get a specific amulet to unlock a certain area in the Krypt.

I have been doing nothing but exploring. There’s so many familiar sites! It’s so cool to see how Shang Tsung’s Island really is, and all the sites that we’ve seen over the years of MK. It’s a big treat, and a great fan service to all MK people :+1:

1 Like

so what the ■■■■, they gonna put the old school pit stage in or what

2 Likes

A couple of the stages have fairly obvious looking environmental hazards. Maybe they just got tired of it.

1 Like

I’m really enjoying Iron Fist. I wish he had a skin with his chest tattoo. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

So the only thing annoying me so far about this game is “paying” koins to refresh the chest. After making over 400000 koins on towers today I literally spent about 100000 of it on refreshing chest because I pretty much opened every freakin’ chest I had access to for now. It’s annoying running around trying to find the chest that got refreshed. Maybe someone has already talked about this. With that said, it is pretty easy to get koins from towers so maybe I’m just complaining about nothing. :slight_smile:

I could find new chests but i could not find noob saibot gear.

Man, I hate the jumpscares in the Krypt. Was not expecting those. I mean, I know they had them in MKX, but I spent a good deal of time, probably a couple of hours, exploring until it finally hit me, so it just came out of nowhere.

I’ll take it over the Monster in MK9 at random, or a Spider in my face from MKX any day lol

Everyone needs to remeber stage fatalities came way later on MKX. THe cove and the pit were much later. Is that it? Or is there another one on X?

1 Like

Do you mean in the krypt? If you do just look online for the GPS points of the chests you want to open?

That reminds me of the time when I was in the MK9 krypt. I was in the grip and when I was exploring the monster popped up with that’s cream. I fell out of my chair

Oh wow, I must have repressed the MK9 demon or something. I completely forgot about it!

1 Like

I just realized that this game has no Stage Fatalities. MKX didn’t either when it first released.

1 Like

For Fatalities I’m this game, you can definitely do them even if you haven’t unlocked them simply by entering the correct inputs (just like in MKX). But is it the same for Brutalities? Will they automatically happen if you meet the conditions or do you need to unlock them first?

I know there are some arcade cabinet enthusiasts lurking around here. Thought maybe folks would find this interesting:

1 Like

Indeed so, That prehistoric arena had a potential stage fatality.

Imagine having the fatality where you have the t-rex eat someone. Death by 12,800 lbs pushing down on their bones.

1 Like

Towers of time is stupid. I want to unlock the gear from the character i want when i play the game. I do not want to wait when they randomly come up. I want just to have fun and they make it impossible. They want to dedicate your life. Stupid.