Mortal Kombat 11

Nature themed characters R me Jam.

1 Like

If I had to guess, she’s higher on the totem pole. Raiden, Fujin, and Shinnok all encompass aspects of the natural order, but Cetrion embodies many if not all aspects of Earth Realm.

So basically, the reason she has more going on than Raiden is probably because she’s his boss. The reason we won’t have seen or heard from her up until this point is probably because temporal shenanigans never got this out of hand in previous games. So she’d send lesser Elder Gods to do the chores.

2 Likes

EVERYTHING!

cannot wait

“THIS is Mercy!”

About time for a real Pokemon type fighter. No but seriously, she looks cool.

She’s totally going to have variant skins on lore of elements.
I’m surprised & intrigued.
Dare I say looks to seem even better than poison ivy’s Stellar i2 movesets.

I hope there is a blue skin…
Finally something inspirational :heart_eyes:

exactly

She’s Storm, Iceman, Human Torch & Crystal all in one character Thanks NRS
Step down, Aria intro

Lol!

1 Like

She looks cool. Can’t wait to try her out soon!

1 Like

RIght…I totally understand why they do it…all the things you have mentioned are why. But… it just seems odd when you really break it down, mask on…mask off…mask back on lol

Im really suprised a lot of people havent mentioned this more as much as they complain about little animation details ,ect…

So at this point it’s just Frost and Kollektor, and a showcase of Kitana. Maybe more, who knows. But that’s probably it.

Cool, so Cetrion is Gaea as the Avatar. :-p

3 Likes

It’s nice to see Mary Elizabeth McGlynn still doing voicework, outside of her role as Nina in Tekken she kind of vanished for the most part.

Also now I have to wonder how broken Kronika will be if her children are this powerful, and yet they are still playable (unlike her). Hopefully we get a stream this week to detail her moves, and show which ones are variations (and hopefully we get Noob Saibot’s breakdown as well).

1 Like

Is it just me that thinks she has a lot more going on with her moveset than say someone like Jade? I know she’s an Elder God and all but just in terms of gameplay.

1 Like

That 2nd fatality looks to be what would be called ‘The Flood’:open_mouth:

1 Like

Characters in the base roster so far.

1. Baraka
  2. Cassie Cage
  3. Cetrion - New Character
  4. Erron Black
  5. D’Vorah
  6. Geras - New Character
  7. Jacqui Briggs
  8. Jade
  9. Jax Briggs
  10. Johnny Cage
  11. Kabal
  12. Kano
  13. Kotal Kahn
  14. Kung Lao
  15. Liu Kang
  16. Noob Saibot
  17. Raiden
  18. Scorpion
  19. Skarlet
  20. Sonya Blade
  21. Sub-Zero

Confirmed so as far as I know
22. Kitana
23. Frost

I’m still hoping for Reptile that’s for sure.

So assuming the roster is 28 who’s left? the 29 was a thing if you count Shao Khan but he and shang tsung are DLC so they are down here. Though if it’s 25 that leaves only 2 slots left.
so…maybe Reptile and Mileena?

DLC
Shao Khan
Shang Tsung

If I missed anything someone please let me know.

1 Like

Lmao

Kollektor. You missed Kollektor

Cetrion alternate design concept

2 Likes

cetrion looks like aloy from horizon lol, i was watchin the trailer and i was like why does she look so familiar

1 Like

Oh well then allow me to correct that.
Characters in the base roster so far.

1. Baraka
  2. Cassie Cage
  3. Cetrion - New Character
  4. Erron Black
  5. D’Vorah
  6. Geras - New Character
  7. Jacqui Briggs
  8. Jade
  9. Jax Briggs
  10. Johnny Cage
  11. Kabal
  12. Kano
  13. Kotal Kahn
  14. Kung Lao
  15. Liu Kang
  16. Noob Saibot
  17. Raiden
  18. Scorpion
  19. Skarlet
  20. Sonya Blade
  21. Sub-Zero

Confirmed so as far as I know
22. Kitana
23. Frost
24. Kollector

Which means Reptile could get the final slot assuming there are 3 hidden characters which makes 28. So the characters could be.
Maybe: Reptile. Mileena and Nightwolf?

If not then hopefully Reptile gets that last slot.

still interested in kitty kahn, and erron black reveal will be fun to see

Honestly I would rather have Nightwolf as the last character, he has a lot of potential with the variations (spirit animals, storm calling, etc.). I don’t see Milenna coming back to the main roster, and maybe if Reptile is DLC they’ll actually make him good again (yes I’m still bitter about how Reptile was handled the last few games, he was awesome in UMK3).

Speaking of which, assuming the stream is tomorrow and not today (in which case oops), which characters will get shown? Cetrion is a given, Noob might be shown, but if they do 3 characters again with the third one be D’Vorah or Erron Black? I really want to see D’Vorah personally.

1 Like