Mods for PC version?

I love a good conspiracy theory as much as anyone, but there’s none here.

5 Likes

then it must mean he found a problem and couldn’t continue and was too ashamed to come here and kill the hype. I even have messaged him on sbox and he won’t answer, I’ve made an account on Xentax to ask about it… nothing.

I am sure that statement is open to interpretation by each member here. Sure, “everyone can believe what they want” might be said, and I am sure everyone will believe what they want. As for me, I believe something must have happened, with the participation of MS/IG or not. It is very unfortunate. I was really looking forward to see mods here, in the way PC mods are done, free as in freedom, not something that has to be sanctioned/allowed/blessed by the developer. I will keep the hope that someday mods will be possible for this game as they are in other PC games, if not with @Beterthnyu with another talented modder.

Everyone have a good day.

I have been hoping that isn’t the case.

In my opinion, @Beterthnyu is just really busy creating the modded retros. Maybe he is secretly creating A LOT of mods to bring hype. Just an opinion, let’s be patient about it.

1 Like

I agree with this, he might be secretly working on stuff. then again the guy has a life outside of forums so wee gotta respect that as well.

2 Likes

That’s what I have been hoping.

1 Like

Any updates recently?

Since KI modding is pretty much dead, we’ll post at least a nice selection of extracted models from around the web.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=689453406
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682927991

5 Likes

If anything it’s awesome to think of the ptential the season three story mode could have.
Think of a comic panel style of posed cgi models.

When I saw orchid in a pose we NEVER saw until thunders story ending, thought season two would be a step up from that.

And here we are.

It doesn’t make sense for Beterthnyu’s intense passion to fizzle out all of the sudden.

Seriously. What happened?

we’ll never know

E3 could announce something about mods, probably

Sony hired him… maybe?

haha :laughing:

Any update on that lightsaber for jago?

Has anyone tried emailing or messaging him

yes, I ve messaged him twice on xbox while he was online, didn’t answer.

Ah then there is# something going on