Mods for PC version?

@Beterthnyu dude, are you OK?. I am just afraid you were shot by the sjw crowd. Just let us know you are fine, OK?

Hah, the anger and paranoia over the SWJ crowd is astounding. I should dig up that quote from Austin Walker, journalist at Giant Bomb and noted SJW, where he basically says of the DOA Xtreme 3 controversy, “I hang with those crowds, we’re all saying ‘enjoy your titty game.’ We don’t care about this at all.” The same applies to some modder giving Orchid the most revealing thong leotard you could imagine, or even making her nude, exaggerating her proportions, and building sex mechanics into the game. It’s seriously not about that at all.

2 Likes

I think we should get some jago booty. If he could twerk in his taunt, that would be great too.

When Iron Galaxy gets a hold of his new orchid model, they goin Liberte Chan that ish!

5 Likes

I think Orchid’s “proportions” blew up in his face.

Hey, I was just passing by to see your work. Just wanted to say you’re doing awesome work and I’m looking forward to having more reasons to play KI on PC. I’m really excited to see what you and other people will come up with.

That being said, I hope you’re taking your time and most importantly, having fun. It’s great to see how passionate you are about this game considering how small the scene is.

1 Like

Is that Spinal?

1 Like

oh look, Sega embraces and encourages mod support on Steam, and sales go through the roof “350,000 sales is a phenomenal achievement for content which is over 20 years old,”. Meanwhile staff here are stuck on the word ‘plagarism’ or whatever word was used a few weeks ago.

I hope MS doesn’t sit around and promise mod support as ‘soon’ as it promises X1 controller support on windows 10

What?

scroll up and see for yourself

Difference is its 20 years old games as opposed to one that’s constantly updated.

2 Likes

sorta, but it’s mostly due to the mentality and assumptions of the IP owners. Regardless the debate is moot and decided in favor of the mod community since Spencer acknowledged mod support is coming to more Win10 games and has already come to other cross platform PC/X1 titles

X1 controllers work fine on W10. Mad Catz X1 Fightsticks do not. You could theoretically padhack any fightstick with an X1 PCB and it works without issue on W10.

1 Like

You might like this:

9 Likes

WAO :wink:

4 Likes

Dat jago booty.

1 Like

I now see a nice balance of darkness that KI 1994 had. Characters like Hisako kan Ra Mira & Gargos and upcoming 

add that element that distinguishes KI from other IPs

Add to that the rich combo system it’s never the same game it can be played for hours and there is always awesomeness with counter breakers shadow moves and whiffs

I most love those matches I see that other players have when one character is like in their last chunk of life, and they end up turning the fight around with either strategic setups or sheer luck of the gift of shadow moves and breakers.

A tap tap special vs fight in a lot of other fighting games can’t compare

2 Likes

If mods become possible, then they should give jago a laser sword/lightsaber.

2 Likes