Mods for PC version?

Beterthnyu, has Mictosoft finally taken you on-board? The silence seems to indicate so.

I think they’ve seen his work and asked him to stop or he’ll get fined for modding the game. I hope this isn’t the case…

Actually he and others were ask not to post tutorials and such on this thread (which they did stop) but talking about it was fine and any mods made would not be supported by IG until they are ready. They’ve seen his work and is impressed.

He is not the only one. People at the Xentax forums is also modding, even @Beterthnyu was there, but has not commented in a while:

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14217

I don’t know what to think. His last post here was 10 days ago. Whatever happened, I hope he is fine and we hear from him soon.

He replied to a message. He is alive.

Where?, in this forums or private message?, or you “can’t say”?

He PM’d after I asked for some help.

Only if he were selling it idle he be stopped from discussing mods.

It’s not illegal as I haven’t seen any trials regarding ‘making a modder’ on Netflix lol

Moved this to the Artwork & Videos area, as it’s kinda-sorta that.

If / when modding is officially supported, we’ll create a subforum specifically for it and move stuff like this there!

Continue!

8 Likes

You are a gentlemen and a scholar.

1 Like

You from trinidad? AWESOME.

lol

There are models available for XNA/XPS now, in case anyone was interested. Still hoping the mods get finished tho!!!

Honestly, that is what I wanted to be done; Orchid and Kim were probably my top priorities in terms of wanting to make images with in XPS.

Thanks for letting us know.

Any photos of the XPS models

I made a test photo which featured one of the KI XNALara models currently available, ARIA.

5 Likes

Awesome. I imagine they are only in their default costumes? Or do the files come with all
Accessories

They models come with the alternate costumes.

1 Like

Could you imagine megaman x in KI? lol

1 Like

“I’ll finish this. RIght here, right now. I WILL DEFEAT YOU GARGOS!

2 Likes