Mods for PC version?

I think itā€™d be funny if he had on just some really short shorts, and right on the hem before it got to his ā– ā– ā–  in small print it said ā€œIā€™m afraid your path ends here.ā€

Edit: Heck, itā€™d be funny if there was an entire set of T&A denial clothing with Jagoā€™s quote on itā€¦Orchid, Combo, Thunderā€¦Itā€™d be really neat to see how they accomplish it with Fulgore and Aganos.

@Beterthnyu that facial hair you put on wulf makes him look alot better already. I think his ears need to face forward more like a dogs and maybe more pointed like batman i guess, except sabrewulf :slight_smile:
look at his KI 1 & 2 designs

1 Like

Huh, yours looks way, way better in its unfinished shape. Probably not a good thingā€¦for me.

First thing I noticed too.

Also the distance from Sabrewulfs eyes to his teeth in the snarl seems a little short. Maybe its just cause hes snarling but i wonder if it would look better lower

His gaping mouth is too big at the base, thatā€™s why his eye looks too close to the lips. Maybe a slight adjustment might make it look better.

nice avatar by the way

as it stands so far ir looks promising, but Iā€™ll be reluctant to just compare till yours is done. But I am sure youā€™ll do a wonderful job with this.

I like it too, would be nice if a Photoshop wizard could make other KI characters just like this, for this forum.

Well itā€™s easy. Your avatar comes from the versus screen of the Gameboy version of Killer Instinct

http://199.101.98.242/media/images/69060-Killer_Instinct_(USA,_Europe)-10.jpg

If you own a gameboy color emulator, you can take screenshots of it.

Aaahhh classic orchid

Thanks! Always wondered what the source of the avatars wereā€¦

Ahā€¦KI on gameboyā€¦so much better than the GB version of MKā€¦the only thing that game had going for it was you could play as Goro, and I think itā€™s the only version of MK1 that can claim thatā€¦

OST was kickass too!

1 Like

I would like a Spiderman/Venom mod for Sadira.

A Nightwing mod for Orchid.

Throw some wings on Riptor and some oven mittens.

A yellow jumpsuit for Kim Wu.

Silver amour for Tusk.

Spawn cosplay for Glacius.

Can I have these please?

1 Like

Hullo?
Anybody here?

Iā€™m not sure what happened. @Beterthnyu said:

and we all held our breaths to see what he was going to show. I was like:
http://oi60.tinypic.com/5znm1c.jpg
But my guess is that he is hard at work polishing Orchid, and we want to let him finish and surprise us with an awesome mod.

4 Likes

hope she has the Tanya MKx hair!!!

1 Like
1 Like

Maybe NEXT weekend?