Mods for PC version?

I’m pretty sure E-rated games wouldn’t agree on consistent pools of blood splattering all over the ground during combos.

It’s rated T

My neurotic side wants me to say “of course this is incomplete, as the yellow lining/border is missing”, but I guess you already know that. Anyway, it is looking very good so far, excellent work brother, we are behind you.

Again. Mod data is not transferred through the network, it is only client side. If I use the Classic SJW-free Orchid mod, you will only see Classic IG Orchid. @Beterthnyu said:

I don’t know if optimizing the models actually improves local performance, maybe?

Yep, Im adding in all of the yellow as well.

Her KI2 outfits boots and gloves are actually less detailed than her KI1 design, so it should be easy to finish out when I get back.

Local mods wont effect network play as well. So you should all be fine. Im going to optimize all my mods to have no performance hit. Ill also optimize a few other systems to fix a few things for IG.

Thank everyone for the nice comments, Ill keep these mods coming.

After I get her all detailed up and ready to go Im also going to give her a really good pose and upload the model for everyone to have so that you can get it 3d printed if you want. Im going to print me one. Im also going to finish out Eyedol and the other characters and do the same.

Getting on my cruiseship now in New Orleans, will be taking it easy for a few days. Ill flood this board with mods and models as soon as I get back.

7 Likes

Wait a minute, you can change the stance/pose of the characters? I think Cinder really needs a new stance.

Fortunately, SJWs are being called out for their BS these days. They will not be a problem for long. Then again, the problem weren’t the SJWs themselves, but the people who bought into their crap … like some videogame devs :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I remember almost falling in into their crap about having less “sexualized” women in games, I argued with someone at the DH forums back when Orchid was revealed defending her (sorry, I was blinded back then). Then I realized that I was spending too much time on the internet and noticed that none of the girls I know in real life cares about trivial things like that. Hell! they pick the sexiest outfit available for any game they play. And the most popular outfit women cosplay are the sexy ones. Game Dev should stop limiting themselves to please these group of people (they’ll never be pleased). GTA5, MGS5 and The Witcher 3 proved that games can be successful without catering to these people.
On topic: @Beterthnyu You are the KI savior.

3 Likes

The thing is, they were playing it safe. I’m pretty sure they were aware that general fans don’t give a crap one way or another. But if the SJW community decided to use KI as a scapegoat, ultimately it would reflect poorly on Microsoft, and I’m pretty sure they would not let a rinky-dink budget game be the cause of their stock plummeting from a poor public image.

1 Like

Meh, KI isn’t mainstream enough, it can get away with many things.
Reminder, many SJWs don’t even play games, just shitpost on Twitter all day.

5 Likes

I was in the exact same situation. Glad I opened my eyes.

2 Likes

Finally. Thanks betterthnyu. ■■■ looks great. Think you could make a second version thats even bigger as a bonus? Happy to tip you some coin…

You’re right about that. The SJW crap was in full swing back then, so it was a matter of really poor timing for KI and Orchid’s thong. If they try to use KI as a scapegoat today, they’ll probably get ridiculed by the people who had enough of them. One could say they’re a movement of their own, these counter-SJWs.

Not to try to be off-topic, but some SJW stuff I see online is quite recent. Also, there is some of that going on at the university level, some videos even endorsed by the universities themselves. The YT channels of Bearing and Undoomed can give you an idea of what I mean, and entertain you with their rebuttals.

Back on topic, @Beterthnyu, thanks for all of your mod work. I hope you have an awesome vacation time.

Let’s cut the SJW talk, we don’t want this thread closed, especially not when the mods aren’t yet finished… let’s better talk about what kind of mods do we expect / like…

Of course number one is KI/KI2 Orchid for me, but I’d also want a well done KI2 Jago, with green and red endokukens. Classic Thunder… Also I’d like fireballs for everybody lol.

3 Likes

I’d love to see a Ring mod for Hisako - full Samara.

Aganos as the KoolAid man would be pretty sick.

Someone needs to mod Miley Cyrus onto Rash’s wrecking ball.

2 Likes

Who wants to see an - Indominous Rex mod for Riptor?

1 Like

I’d personally love to see fixed versions of Fulgore and Sabrewulf’s classics.

I like to see Orchid, maya, or kim-wu as Dr. Naomi from no more heroes

What we really need is a Guts skin from Berserk for tusk, I still cant believe that he didn’t get an accessory set based off Berserk it fits him so well.

1 Like