Mods for PC version?

That’s…actually a thoughtful and intelligent idea. I would be down for this.

I really feel like there need to be more people trying to import the KI models into places such as Source Filmmaker and XNALara/XPS. So far, I’ve only seen Yare-Yare-Dong upload images of Arbiter and Shadow Jago, and TFArchitect is busy converting them as well (so far Kim Wu and Mira), and that’s pretty much it. Wish I had the technology to properly use SFM without graphical issues.

About to start putting the pieces together…

4 Likes

Lol.

Everybody, when they see the Orchid Booty:

3 Likes

CrazyLCD’s reaction

4 Likes

Did someone say “Booty”?

I love booty because they’re beautiful, I’ve ever seen…

Kim Wu looks horrible though, she looks like Hell in this game. Hard to believe the same people also did Maya?

2 Likes

Whenever you’re ready…

1 Like

Lol, well Im just adding all her wardrobe pieces now, but you can critique the shape so far I guess :wink:

And by the way, I fully expect to get banned for making KI2 Orchid exist again lol.

23 Likes
5 Likes

and she has sideboob too, sweet. ;]

1 Like

Well, excuuuuse me…

Booty 100% appreciated! :grinning:

Why banned though? This was OK 20 years ago, are we going back to the conservative 50s or something? This SJW nonsense has to stop. And it will (reasonable people is already battling it).

Also, classic Thunder.

4 Likes

Let’s not mention Tusk’s face… I mean, damn. Dunno what exactly makes him look so bad. The 'stache?

That was the WIP classic Orchid from the official Season 1 art book, though.

T-This is… PERFECT!

5 Likes

“It looks horrible. I expected better.” said noone. Now show us the front:P

4 Likes

That I know, I guess they were considering the idea of showing a little less booty that the original KI2, but in the end decided against it altogether because they don’t want to be barked at by SJWs and the Sarkeesian clan.

Looks flawless, but isn’t KI rated E? Could you actually pitch this to IG?

1 Like

Now will the game still be able to perform at 90fps with these upgraded graphics and models?