Mods for PC version?

I need this skin!!!

3 Likes

I wanna see an awesome mod for Hisako. Maybe give her da booty as well (half jokingā€¦:wink: )

2 Likes

Funny enough, we donā€™t know how he reacted to the wip @Beterthnyu released. Maybe he passed out, lol

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14217&start=45

3 Likes

^^ What is different?

1 Like

Interesting thing is that I seem to have found all the dojo lessons but theyā€™re all encoded of course. I just want to see if somehow we can get into those files and extract the text strings to use as a basis for starting the dojo section of the KICG in the future if itā€™s needed.

Also, Mira isnā€™t actually in the files, as far as I can see. Her theme is though, interestingly.

But what could this mean? (Insert X-files theme)

@Beterthnyu Wow this stuff looks great. Glad to have you modding for us. Remember to keep a nude version to the side for those cough other ppl

Also wondering if there could be 3 versions of her face you could pick from? eg. Asian-mix, White, Latina?
To me Orchid isnt white, shes more a light skinned black person, lets just say Latina for beautyā€™s purpose.

Anyway, glad to have whatever you make :smiley:

from xentax again:

2 Likes

Lol I found some internet here in Jamaica.

I just based her mod face off of a Tibetan model I found, since her and Jago are brother and sister. That is her nationality from the original game.

Iā€™ll try to make a few variations after I get the base mods out.

Canā€™t wait to get back and get some more mods out.

Also, Iā€™m getting a lot of PMs about sound files and graphics files. Take a look up at my earlier posts and I included scripts to get everything you could want from your games source folders. A lot of the assets you will need to layer in photoshop or whatever to get the final effects shown in the game. Like that ā€œgodlikeā€ image I posted. Thatā€™s 2 images from source combined.

You in Jamaica? you live there or on vacation?

Jamaica has Flow internet, which is pretty fast but not sure of how the coverage is since most of that country is poor and slums. So they donā€™t run the internet that far but Jamaica has pretty good internet. We have way better here in Trinidad average speed 60mbps up to 1gbps

Iā€™m just on Vacation, on a cruise.

Headed to Grand Cayman now, then off to Cozumel and back home.

Sorry about the question but, how much does a cruise like that cost in average? You can answer me in private if you donā€™t feel like sharing :slight_smile:

Itā€™s just that Iā€™m super gassed these days and I need a break like that.one

check sites like cruisesonly.com they seem to have good deals

1 Like

As I am from a Twin island Republic called Trinidad and Tobago and have been to plenty Caribbean Islands here I would advise you visit Tobago, NOT Trinidad.

Tobago is a real Caribbean Island its clean and things are cheap and reasonable compared to other Caribbean Islands and it has the best beaches save for the Bahamas.

You donā€™t want to Visit Trinidad even though its the same country there is nothing here to see besides a Pitch lake, strangely Trinidad has no good beaches with coral reefs or anything like that its more like the coast of a continent but with coconut trees. Trinidad is oil and gas based so that could also be why the beaches here suck.

Strangely people litter a lot in Trinidad aswell, I always wondered why we do these nasty things yet the white people who come here behave so well mannered and put their trash in the bins. Strangely a LOT of foreigners from America and Europe come here every year for Trini Carinival this is basically what it is, its the only thing tourist come here for and I have absolutely NO idea why.

1 Like

Soooo back on the topic of Killer Instinct modelsā€¦

ā€¦any updates?

Not until Beterthnyu get back from his cruise

Whenā€™s he due back?

donā€™t know, but he can use all the rest he can get

Us when he comes back talking about his trip. JK
Isnā€™t the tools in the hands of more people now? Why arenā€™t there others modding now?