Maybe in another life

You cant delete posts somehow.

1 Like

Is there a particular character you want to play against or a specific character you’re trying to learn?

Not really. Some match ups are easier than others but I think I need to work on myself and my gameplay more. I main TJ and I just made it to Gold and somehow I feel i have still to learn so much about this game.

If you ever need it I’ll gladly help. I have a old mic that I might possible use as well. Whatever you need help with I’ll gladly be some sort of mentor.

Anytime man. Just add me. My xbox tag is like my name here.

1 Like

anyone can add me for some sets actually.

I was once like you once, getting L’s left and right and getting teabagged by so many killers that I lost count. I took a 3 month break and forgot about KI for awhile. I got lucky when I came back and started to really fall in love with the game. Even when I was losing I was enjoying the whole thing, learning new matchups and setups, becoming more effiecent with combos, enjoying the AMAZING soundtrack, learning new characters, getting off of combo assist and eventually becoming a decent player. I fell in so much love with the game that I actually spent more more then 100 dollars on the game alone (and that’s a small number compared to other fans of the series). Although I highly recommend that you don’t quit KI, maybe all you need is a break. But in the end you do you man, just remember to have fun doesn’t equal winning. It’s all about having the right mindset.

(Response to original post)

2 Likes

justing getting salty man. Fighting games are not for me. It will take years to get to killer and I have a life too. Anyway thanks for the help but I dont think i can be helped.

Years? You’re over exaggerating it man. But it’s ok then, you do you

maybe.Well 100 dollars are too much man. I only gave 5.

Years? Nah, if I can do it, (been playing since a month after the windows 10 release, on and off) anyone can do it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You don’t need years to play decent, you need much less than that. But you need to like the game and have motivation, those two help a lot.

5 Likes

This is extremely true. Espiecally the part about motivation. With anything in life, if you don’t truely want it, it will be almost impossible to achieve. Getting killer is not that hard to achieve. Just takes time, experience and motivation.

Also the 100 dollars is over an extended amount of time. I didn’t pay 100 dollars in one payment (and I have a minimum wage job)

2 Likes

Exactly, it’s all about setting those goals, start with something small, then progress, onwards and upwards, sometimes slowly, for example, a year ago I couldn’t have beaten boss Shago, then one day I did that, it felt good and then that in turn motivated me to learn other stuff.

I’d watch PinkDiamond and wonder how she’d do stuff like cashing out with Mantis, I learned to do it (granted with Instinct) a couple of weeks ago and now win or lose, the satisfaction of being able to pull off these crazy shenanigans feels wicked cool and I’m extremely glad I decided to try. I think the first step is, make them your goals, forget about what anyone else thinks (by all means learn from them) but if the sense of achievement is just for you, no-one can take it away. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I highly recommend that anytime you get a match that you feel encompasses your skills, post it here.

Usually, people will critique your video pointing out what you did great and what would serve better in certain situations so that you can improve. Though, if you just want someone to play with, feel free to add me! My GT is “oTiger Spirit” (space included). I know the basics of TJ and perhaps learning Jago can provide valuable insight as well.

2 Likes

@MikeAtzem I think I played you before who were you using

Im sorry guys. Its just the thing that i got to gold to easy and now when I play with killers i feel like i know nothing. I may not take years, I know but this Feeling holds me back. Anyway… It Would Be nice if i have someone to show me my mistakes. And Dragon I think we played. I always use TJ.

Will do man. Anyone can add me too. My Tag is Mikeatzem.

Motivation goes away man if damn killers teabag you to death.

Funny thing is they actually gave me more motivation in the long run. Now I’m able to teabag them. It’s all about the mindset

1 Like