Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite

2 Likes

I literally canā€™t get over how good cowboy ghost rider looks like. Itā€™s so good. I hope like how Dante changes what his devil trigger looks like cowboy ghost rider gets a fire horse

They just need to give Zero his Megaman Zero skin, then Iā€™d be a happy fan.

2 Likes

1 Like

Love playing as DmC Dante. :heart:
And Black Panther is really fun to play as too! Sigma is cool too. Have yet to play with Monster Hunterā€¦ just not all that interested in her, but Iā€™ll give her a go some time.

You can see all the DLC characters and the new skins in HD here:

http://www.4gamer.net/games/364/G036477/20171017041/

Monster Hunter is a ton of fun. She takes some time getting used to, but once you understand how her buttons work, she hits like a truck. Especially with Power Stone LOL

Her armor is like the best thing ever lol

I am still struggling with what kind of Infinity Stone I should use. I like the Time Stone skill, but not so much the storm so muchā€¦ kinda boring. I like the Space Stone storm, but it seems to be very focused on zoning characters and the only zoning character I like is Jedah, as I mostly play rushdown. Soul Stone is kinda neat for bringing back the dead partner, but the skill is kinda disruptiveā€¦

I dunnoā€¦ any tips, anyone?

It depends on how you want to approach people. What is the team you play most?

Well, with the new characters out, Iā€™m not sure anymore. It used to be Jedah and Dante. But now Iā€™m trying out Sigma and Panther as well, mix-matching atm to find out what combo I like. When Black Widow comes out, Iā€™m gonna try and see if I enjoy playing as her, as sheā€™s my fave Avenger characterā€¦

Hmm. Thatā€™s hard.

Personally, I like Time Stone because I can force people to hold my mixups, and itā€™s a good way to escape situations. Play around with the stones and see which is your favorite!

1 Like

I always do. :wink:

Power and Mind Stone are my favorites so far. Power Stoneā€™s surge has great utility both for combos and just as a get off me tool. Mind Stoneā€™s command grab is neat for characters who donā€™t have one but it takes a lot of getting used to. The Storm for both are my favorites.

1 Like

I think mind stones surge is very underwhelming. The command grab surge is nice though.

1 Like

Itā€™s really good if you have long supers and such to tag out, or your character hits like a truck using supers.

Or Nova. He gets stronger with each bar filled.

Do you mean the storm is underwhelming? I use it to get constant meter while using Striderā€™s orbs.

1 Like

Huge missed oppurtunity seeing as the new film is the revised adaptation of dark Phoenix!

If they do add only one X-men female member whoā€™d you like to see?

Iā€™d personally love psylocke but if only one x-men member Rogue.
I feel she could bring interesting mechanics

1 Like

I mean, it canā€™t be a missed opportunity when thatā€™s the exact thing theyā€™re trying to avoid.

1 Like

The man has a poiint^^ :thinking:

Sorry Iā€™m late to the party.

The Spider-Man/Nemesis team with either Time stone or reality stone seems pretty good. I love Nemesisā€™ command grab and I love the time zone mixups.