Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite

I think the voice acting overall is just pretty bad in the game. A lot of it feels out of place and really odd in its delivery.

1 Like

Pretty much this. The story mode dialogue seems to sound solid, but the actual in-game voice work is pretty annoying overall I feel.

2 Likes

End game spoiler

Final boss got leaked https://youtu.be/te8yfCplDfc

Video is down. Could you post who it is in spoiler blur?

Ultron Omega

Oh, well, that doesnā€™t surprise me all things consideredā€¦
I thought it would be some kind of big surprise considering people thought it worth leaking.

Hereā€™s a pic of what he looks like in case you didnā€™t see it anywhere else.

Iā€™ve been hearing that MVC:I is a the first game to not have endless combos is this true? if so that may raise the chances of me getting MvC:I a little higher. However, if they can add Wolverine and Blackheart, I may give the game a consideration.

Iā€™m pretty sure one of the earlier Marvel titles didnā€™t have infinites, either.

Heh. I wouldnā€™t bet on it. All the versus games have been pretty notoriously broken. Believe it or not, UMvC3 was far and away the least broken of the lot in terms of balance and what it took to kill someone with a single touch. :-p

1 Like

If I remember right the devs said they want the game to be a 4 touch game where at the highest level(converting every stray hit into a full combo). You will need 4 proper complete combos to kill a charecter instead on the one touch.

They also have a combo breaker mechanic of sorts so they really tried to make sure that there wonā€™t be a one touch infinite that the series is unfortunately known for

1 Like

Well that increases the chances. But now all I have to do is wait and se eif future characters make it. But since Blackheart has yet to be in the cinematic universe that remains to be seen.

But that is a good sign. Infinites are what made Jeff just hiss at the udder of MvC

No, I really think one of them had a system to prevent that stuff. Maybe Marvel 1?

If you mean MvC 1, that game had broken assists and one-touch kills galore.

Keep in mind, just because the developers are trying to prevent infinites doesnā€™t mean they arenā€™t in the game. And even if they arenā€™t theres still possibilities for touch of deaths, psudo-infinites, unblockables, inescapable resets, etc. that are just as bad if not worse than infinites.

1 Like

Maybe, but at least you wonā€™t be entirely helpless. Compare that to loosing so many matches due to infinites. I say this because once an infinite happens, there is no escaping it.

Damn. I know ONE of them had a system implemented that didnā€™t allow infinites.

Most of them do itā€™s just that loopholes exist and weā€™re never patched out

1 Like

I feel pretty confident in saying thereā€™s going to be a infinite found in Infinite. Hell, up until recently, i was sure that KI wouldnā€™t have any infinites, but along came Eagleā€¦

1 Like

Will this run on Android 7.0?

1 Like