Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite

I believe @WrathOfFulgore is a parent though…

You…

You… Just made yourself look like an a** not gonna lie.

1 Like

Question is, what kind of parent is he then?
But again, topic for another time.

Edit:
In any case, Gamora gameplay was shown as well.
Kinda looks like she will be replacing Deadpool with her sword and guns.

I was going to reply to your previous posts in more detail, but after this comment, no.

Question is, what kind of parent is he then?
I was going to reply to your previous posts in more detail, but after this comment, no.

outb4

1 Like

Please, already taken it to PM.
Move along.

Man, that character selection screen is hella Mugen.

it’s hella bland and ain’t worth hella bread. Hopefully it gets a little more MvC2/UMvC3 later in dev… what little we have.

I honestly doubt we’ll see any improvements to the UI. They have less than 3 months (It comes out in Sept, yeah? I could be wrong). At this point, they’re just finishing characters and the DLC. These are my assumptions, mind you.

I am a fan of X, Zero and Sigma, as well as Dante and Jedah, but the game overall doesn’t really appeal to me. And none on the Marvel side, as I am more of an X-Men fan. And even so, there could have been some characters on there that could appeal to me, like Black Widow or Drax… but as it is now, not really.

No excitement whatsoever from this

At this point it would ONLY take an announcement of storm or Psylocke to even raise my brow.

Just disappointing & I abhor everything gamora

That being said I think the backgrounds and animations look smooth & progressive

I think Gamora looks pretty good compared to the rest of the cast if I’m being completely honest.

Ok… yeah, discussion was had via DM, and everything’s all good IMHO.

But I do want to address the discussion about MvC I constraining things to the T-rating…well, not so much discuss, but just post this as food for thought:

3 Likes

Yeah, this video pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter.

So many people have this incredibly juvenile idea that if something has sex, violence, or cussing that it is therefore “mature”. The notion was laughable when I was a child, and it’s even more laughable now as an adult. Cutting someone in half and pulling out their entrails in a videogame isn’t “adult”, it’s usually just gratuitous violence for the sake of violence.

You want to layer an actual point on your violence or your sex or language, then sure - those things can serve as tools for mature themes. But they are just means, and not ends in and of themselves. “Jedah’s blood magic isn’t red so this game is for kidz” is silly on its face. Look at the art style of the work in question - is vampiric realism really what you think they’re going for in this game?

5 Likes

I look forward to trying out Jedah. He looks very pretty. I hope we get to see more reveals soon. Dying to see Ant-Man and Nemesis, and would love to see M. Bison representing SF with Ryu and Chun.

I have little interest in Jedah as a character but the idea of a new character from a Darkstalkers in this game is appealing and he seems really well realized and unique. So that’s great.

Gamora is weird. If they are going to slap in MVCU characters why make them so different than their MVCU incarnations? Odd choice.

So they can sell those costumes as DLC later, of course.

Pretty much.

2 Likes

Story trailer…

Jedah looks so cool. And they kinda fixed Chun Li’s face. At least it’s prettier…

2 Likes

After this trailer I’d count on Venom and a Monster Hunter being revealed as characters. It would be weird to have the Symbiote as a plot point without Venom being there. And who better to slay Dah’ren Mohran than a Monster Hunter. Or whatever Monster that was. I don’t play Monster Hunter. But oh man that thing looks cool! This is the kind of stuff I want to see in a Marvel/Capcom crossover.

1 Like