Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite

Capcom: So you wanted Leon? you wanted Venom? you wanted X-Men?

Us: YES!!

Capcom: mmmm…Nah…how about having most the UMVC3 characters and some extras

Us: :expressionless:

Capcom: Don’t worry you will get Venom

Us: :grinning:

Capcom: As DLC!!!

Us: :expressionless:

3 Likes

I’m calling fake news! I’d like to think it’s a deliberate leak to throw everybody off so they can surprise everyone at e3. If im wrong and this is the launch cast then it’s pathetic. As a marvel comics fan it’s terribly disappointing. As a capcom fan monster Hunter is cool but where’s the rest? It Just seems very lazy and to similiar to the mvc3 cast.

Max talking about the “leaked” list of characters for Marvel VS Capcom: Infinite.

If this is true, this will be the most disappointing game in the franchise, if not the most disappointing fighting game in a long time… and that’s saying much, considering Street Fighter V was such a huge disappointment.

Capcom has truly fallen from grace.

I’m just gonna hold off on these “leaks” til we get actual confirmation

The less headaches I have assuming, the better

I wouldn’t be surprised if the roster is accurate and as disappointing as it is. Honestly I’m surprised with what all Marvels got going on these days we even got MVC3, let alone a 4th installment. And judging from how limited the roster is on the Marvel side It really looks like Marvel only sees the game as a way to promote MCU characters. I mean used to I don’t think Marvel really cared what characters were getting out there so long as everyone found some character they liked, and then went out to grab that character’s comic, but now they seem to be laser-focused on making sure everyone everyone stays laser-focused on the movies so they can keep raking in those billions.

…laser-focused.

We shall speak with our wallets.

Yup, I’m not getting the game when it’s like this.

2 Likes

They will release the game, rushed and with recycled characters from UMvC3. Then when sales are bad they will blame that as the reason they aren’t making Darkstalkers 4… Capcom has some
If the greatest IP in the world and MvC Infinite is a potential gold mine. And they are going to hose it up.

my hype for this game deflated for sure. SFV already got me thinking that they were gonna bungle this game up, and honestly if that roster is legit (which it probably is, cus the dude has gotten basically every leak right about this game &other games he’s leaked), then i’m out. i wouldn’t be shocked if the DLC characters end up being just more umvc3 characters at this rate.

srsly, who asked for Nemesis back and not an RE7 rep or any of the other characters? i liked Nemesis in 3 but why is he back?

no Magneto or Doom either? i know Marvel is focusing on the MCU and all but no Mag/Doom is like no Mario and Luigi in Smash 5. like, “CURLEH MUSTACHE” anyone??? hello??? is this even the same series?

i need a documentary on the last 10 years of what’s been going on at Capcom. i have to know.

Leaked Nemesis in-game Art!!!

8 Likes

so disappointed in the thus games leaked foster! id have gone for this:

WAY too many guys in the leaked roaster!

where is the diversity? The light and shade?

im a huge marvel fan and for me this game feels empty

MEH

If this is true
I’m not invested

1 Like

SO DISAPOINTED!!! where is wanda!?? and the vison! meehh! stupid game!

Even if they try to hide the x men behind DLC it’s just an overall bad taste in mouth type of roster. Rehashing of capcom characters except for Rise
And marvel only cash cow film parallels

1 Like

i love xmen! but i kinda get why!

The whole fox thing is a problem that needs working on! But still in the avengers there is huge diversity? Where is this represented?

I want Wanda and widow, daredevil and Electra.

I’ve decided I will be getting this game if it has co-op as in pair play. If not, I’ll pass.

2 Likes

Cool

But no Asura… :disappointed:

Capcom vs The Marvel Cinematic Universe

3 Likes