Amaterasu
Hunter (Monster Hunter)
Super Ace (1942)
PTX-40A (Lost Planet)
Kaijin no Soki (Onimusha)
Sigma*
Asura*
Batsu Ichimonji*

Could you make the list without the original first appearance?

Itā€™s a lot harder to read :frowning:

there you go

1 Like

No more Tron bonne lol

I put her on there because Capcom staff are in love with the Servbots. The way I see it, from the devā€™s perspective, itā€™ll be a cold day in hell before she is not included in the game.

3 Likes

SURPRISE, THE ROSTER WAS LEAKED A COUPLE HOURS AGO, ITā€™S HORRIBLE; THANKS FOR COMING! BUY THE DLC, BYE.

but why tho

Ugh I can only hope they intend to fill the roster up with dlc. I fully expected xmen to be dlc and not base roster but no Asura??? No venom??? Especially with the venom movie coming soon.

What a crap show.

I know! No Psylocke, Venom or anything! GGS :sob:

2 Likes

No Black Panther:?

Am very disappoint

Did they alluded to a typical MvC combo structure right there in the title?..

Um, sorry, Iā€™ll see myself out.

No starlord, black widow, winter soldier. No daredevil that Iā€™ve wanted for years. Surely loki to go with Thor. Not to mention the xmen.

If this is the roster, 1 itā€™s tiny and 2 theyā€™ve screwed up royally with the marvel guys ( I know marvel picks them but come on!!)

Very disappointed

Hopefully itā€™s false

The lack of villains is really bad, and the overall choices are very poor

Also, if this is the launch roster, the number of avaible characters is just dissapointing. Seeing how the animations are shared with MvC3 for most characters, anything less than 20 chars per side is VERY bad

Pretty underwhelming launch roster if it is accurate.

Iā€™m not very enthused about some of the returning characters, namely on the Capcom side (Arthur, Firebrand, Chris, Nemesis, Spencer). Thereā€™s a few Capcom characters Iā€™d much rather see come back instead of those characters (Wesker, Vergil, Amaterasu). The new characters feel especially underwhelming given how few there are. Thereā€™s just no new characters that are currently or recently relevant except for Monster Hunter.

Iā€™m not really into comic books and I think the Marvel side isnā€™t that bad, but like the roster in general it just needs more characters. I know itā€™s been said that the Marvel side isnā€™t being dictated by the MCU, but given how big the movies are it would be great to see a bunch of new Marvel characters that are big in the MCU (Black Widow, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch, Winter Soldier, Loki, Star-Lord). Also, itā€™s disappointing to not see any of the major X-Men return in the launch roster (Wolverine, Magneto, Storm, Sentinel) and other characters everyone wants to see return (Psylocke, Venom, Deadpool, Dr Doom).

Overall, I think the Capcom side is pretty underwhelming with the characters that are returning and the overall roster needs more characters, new ones especially. Really hoping this leak list is false because it would be disappointing if newer, more exciting characters were part of the DLC.

Thatā€™s it? This is a joke right? If real, it is really disappointing. Marvel has all these characters. You donā€™t even have many villains? Where is Green Goblin? Dr. Octopus? Wesker? 28 characters total in a 2v2 game where most have reused movesets? This isnā€™t right.

3 Likes

Donā€™t ever think of leaks as any sort of confirmed material, because it is not.

Funny thing about Howard, youā€™ll never know where heā€™d show up next.