Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite

I feel like I’m in the 90s again. 2v2 Marvel Vs Capcom AND Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy? What a time to be a live haha. I’m ready for this gameplay reveal after the capcom cup, not gonna sit and watch some irrelevant fighting game tournament.

5 Likes

Okay it’s for sure 2v2 with one assist, they said so when they announced it.

Even I reacted the same way. I’m so happy. I really hope for crossplay with all platforms.

I was thinking Ultron, but maybe its a new character made just for the game? Oh, and for everyone else the game also has a mechanic from Marvel Super Heroes its none other than the infinity gem system.

1 Like

I hope it’s cross play. It would be horrible not to have it, IMO.

It’s a wish, but if it was Cross play with all systems…

1 Like

I’m stoked for Max that this game is coming. I found out about him from his early work on Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and he’s one of my few subscribers. Very cool dood and his love for fighting games is what makes his channel awesome. Can’t wait to see what he does for Marvel Vs Capcom Infinte!

1 Like

Ultron:

Sigma:

I picked those two images because they’re sitting on thrones like that guy in the trailer. Anyway, it might even be a cross between both.

1 Like

So no gameplay video yet?

They said it would be after the Capcom cup finals, so probably going to be a while yet

I loved MvC and MvC2, but the 3 and U3 didn’t really do it for me, for some reason, so I’m interested, but I wouldn’t say I’m hyped just yet. I’m optimistic, I’m hopeful, and I’m happy it’s 2v2 again. Plus, it’ll be nice to see some different characters on the Marvel side.

Looking forward to seeing more!

How about Axl from MMX7 and MMX8? Will he be able to join the roster in Infinite by any chance? :slight_smile:

The gameplay trailer they just showed after the Capcom Cup looked like Marvel. But based on the four characters and VERY limited gameplay they are showing I would be surprised if we see this game before very late in 2017 or even less surprised to see it pushed to 2018. Especially since Capcom is still actively releasing SFV content. I think “2017” as a release window this late in 2016 is probably just a way of making people think this is coming sooner than it really is.

Still, the graphics look good (as far as I can tell from compressed Twitch and YouTube at this point), and it will definitely be a Vs. game.

1 Like

It looked nuts, and the Infinity Gems looked cool too. It does look a lot like an X factor-Like move.

I have to ask where you found that image, because the trailer shown at the PSX event actually doesn’t have a PS4, XBox One or Steam logo. I keep watching it, and when I see that giant 2017 screen, there is nothing to denote any console. So that’s leading me to question if that screenshot is authentic. Also, in the fine print, it mentions the Playstation logo trademark stuff as well as the Steam logo stuff, but nothing about the Xbox One logo. It sounds suspiciously fake, especially given a number of sources are saying it is PS4 exclusive.

By the way, I’m not calling you dishonest or anything, nothing against you. I just question the source you found that picture from, which tells a much different story than I’ve been reading all night.

Edit: The UMvC3 next gen port is multiconsole, but the Steam and Xbox One versions won’t be available until March.

It was from Twitter and that’s all I know.

You do know that not every Marvel character outside of the X-Men is an Avenger, right?

Was I the only one who thought the Ultron/Sigma at the end kinda looked like one of the Gurren Lagann Gunmen?

1 Like

Who is saying it’s exclusive? We kind of went through this with Tekken 7. If this game was a PS exclusive that would be crystal clear in the trailer and a part of the promo that Sony is doing. Instead zero mention of exclusivity.

Recall the SFV announcement. It wasn’t in doubt, although console warriors acted like t was for a while.

1 Like

Here’s the official tweet from Marvel retweeted by Brandon Alexander:

Notice it says “coming to consoles.” Youmight question a PC port but Xbox is assured.

EDIT: the trailer attached to the tweet from Marvel shows PS, Xbox and Steam logos. So can we put this to bed and not have the hysteria that was associated with Tekken7?

1 Like

Is it just me or does it look pretty bland and boring? :\

1 Like