Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite

Someone by the name of IamAnOmnic took to Reddit to post some character info details from a close associate, who worked on past projects with Capcom, who gathered information about the characters of Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite and this what he had to say about the characters of MvCI. I added the last part by myself about the info that are considered to be safe guesses. :slight_smile:

-The roster has apparently already been fully selected by this point in time, although it has apparently been worded as ā€œThese are the characters they WANT to addā€. There is no actual number of characters at this time.

-There are apparently several veterans that are coming back from Marvel vs. Capcom 2. Only two names have really been passed around, namely Thanos (Which isnā€™t that surprising seeing as the gameā€™s focus is on the infinity Gems) and, surprisingly, Charlie Nash. We assume this is referring to Street Fighter Vā€™s Nash, meaning that Nash may be the Street Fighter V representative for MvC:I.

-All of MvC:Iā€™s playable MegaMan characters are from the MegaMan X series, with X and Zero being regarded as one of the gameā€™s main tag-teams. While we donā€™t know anymore than that, itā€™s not hard to assume that Sigma is the third playable MegaMan X character.

-The gameplay style of MvC:I is apparently leading to the possible cutting of several characters from MVC3. No names have been given, but one can assume this is referring to characters like Arthur and Hsien-Ko.

-Monster Hunter is apparently going to be represented in MvC:I in some sort of regard. Itā€™s unknown as to whether or not this is a full-on playable character, a stage, or possibly both.

-There is apparently a slot on the Marvel side that is being competed for by several Spider-Man villains. No names have been given in this regard.

-X-Men apparently arenā€™t out of the running, but if theyā€™re included, itā€™s possible that we may only get 1-2 characters from the series.

-Lastly, the model seen belonged to Felicia from the Darkstalkers series. So yeah, apparently Felicia is confirmed for Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite, who didnā€™t see that coming?

So far, the only things that are considered to be a safe guess is if X-Men characters will EVER be in the roster which is very unlikely because of the Fox ban. But, if theyā€™re included as DLC then itā€™ll most likely be Wolverine and Cyclops. Also, another safe guess I see is how Monster Hunter will be represented in MvCI, even though itā€™s possible that itā€™ll be both a playable character and a character in a stage. Last but not least, by playable Mega Man characters in MvCI, he pretty much meant that the three X series reps (X, Zero, and Sigma) will be in the gameā€™s roster while Tron Bonne is highly possible as DLC for the game. So yeah, thatā€™s all I had to share with you guys.

I donā€™t trust leaks until every single letter on them has been proven through official confirms.
So many people throw out whatever fake leaks they can come up withā€¦ for whatever reason. Mostly a cry out for attention. So I tend not to give it to them and hope they get disproven, because seriously, itā€™s rather pathetic.

Iā€™d advice everyone else to do the same, but people can believe what they want to believe. And usually these so-called ā€œleaksā€ get peopleā€™s hopes up, which makes people believe anything. I donā€™t buy that one bit. And usually people donā€™t like to hear about something they hope for isnā€™t going to be true.

Iā€™d like to see Psylocke come back, and Iā€™m a fan of Zero from Megaman as well. If they are in the game, cool! Then I know who to play as. If notā€¦ Yeah, sure, Iā€™ll be disappointed, but said disappointment wonā€™t be enhanced by some fake hope built up by people telling me lies. Speaking from experience here, after so many game announcements following so many ā€œleaksā€.

These leaks mean nothing. Only official words mean something. So why even bother with them?

yeah. the last leak said zero was to be replaced by roll instead and all these other cool ideas and that one seemed legit than usual. but then the leaker said hat the devs are purposfully leaking out fake leaks to gauge both fan reaction and to hide the real roster

Hate ā€˜this is what Iā€™ve heard cause I have a connectionā€™ leaks

2 Likes

That list was far from legit. I mean, seriously, giant characters? Get that out of here. Not to mention the person who created that so-called ā€˜leakā€™, Ten_Count_Fall, copyed and pasted posts from various forums such as Shoryuken.com, GameFAQs, etc. Also, as far as Mega Man reps go, I doubt Roll will be getting in even as DLC. The only other Mega Man characters I can see getting in are Tron Bonne as DLC and Zero as a starting character with Sigma being a possible unlockable character after clearing Story Mode. :neutral_face:

Giant characters has Been done before. Its definitely not out of the realm of possibility especially with so many leakers mentioning monster hunter

Game looks awesome!

1 Like

Whauw, some actual MvC newsā€¦ or wellā€¦ partial newsā€¦ rumours and leaks are not really newsā€¦
Itā€™s somethingā€¦

Chrisā€¦noā€¦plzā€¦DAMN ITā€¦I WANT LEON!!! (no offense Chris)

Iā€™d actually like Jill Valentine back, but more MVC2 style. Didnā€™t care much for her UMVC3, even though she was fun.

I lost hope for this game/franchiseā€¦ and completely forgot about it.

But whatever.

Weak list

Leon could be a skin for Chris, considering they are doing basically the same thing.

CHRIIIIIIIIS

3 Likes

Chris doesnā€™t need guns when he canā€¦PUNCH BOULDERS!! :joy:

1 Like

I still hoping Gene, from God Hand

The first story trailer has been shown for marvel vs capcom infinte showing off many characters

2 Likes

6 dlc characters? I guess we know where the Xmen are at.

1 Like