Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite

3 Likes

Hmm. None of those characters really interest me…

(Except maybe X & Chun-Li)

Strider Hype! All I need is Phoenix Wright and Spiderman to make my UMvC3 team again :smiley:

Hmm…Ultron Sigma.

I’m not for certain but I’m pretty sure I called it.

*looks further up the thread *
…nope, I sure didn’t. :disappointed:

…Still, I recall it being fairly obvious. Maybe it was in a different thread. :thinking:

Hulk, Thor, Rocket and Ultron

Ok, for now those ones are interesting.

Also, the dlc says “all-new”, so may not being returning characters

We need to be skeptical of MvC:I becuase there are 15 characters shown off so far in this trailer, so just keep in mind that remember When Street Fighter 5 had a very bad start at launch so be very careful on spending your money. And since this game will be out on the 18 September 2017 i don’t think there will be enough time for Capcom to show off 5-10 characters or more but thats just me.

If the game doesn’t launch with at least 14 chars per side, it will be a disappointment

2 Likes

Who’s the guy who looks like Buzz Lightyear?

2 Likes

My boy Strider is back woot[quote=“BigBadAndy, post:249, topic:16559, full:true”]
Who’s the guy who looks like Buzz Lightyear?
[/quote]

That’s Stigma, the main antagonist of Megaman X

How did I not notice that until now lmao

1 Like

Fixed it for you.

9 Likes

I’m gonna need confirmation of Xmen before I join the hype train.

Otherwise this roster is inferior

And that D____ chin li in that God forsaken default outfit.

1 Like

https://forums.ultra-combo.com/uploads/default/original/3X/f/4/f479fb50760f5961b9cee2dbc38b0f495121e783.jpg

This pic reminds me to Bison USF4 ultra 2.

Considering how much already existing assets they are using, a small roster is unforgiveable

just gonna say it here imma main ultron

Yeah it does kinda look like Psycho Punisher

1 Like

So cool to see Sigma again. However… I am getting flashbacks from Dark Kahn in Mortal Kombat VS DC… -shudders-

And… is that Zero in the background there?! Hopefully this mean Zero is also in the game, along with X. ^^
Still hoping for Psylocke, though I know they have some issues with the whole X-Men IP…

Yeah that’s Zero, but that’s not from the game…it’s just some Mega Man X figures from a toy show. Sorry I got your hopes up.:disappointed_relieved:

at this rate i just hope that it’s fun and not too harsh on the eyes. i already don’t like the UI (i didn’t like SF5’s either) and the art style looks a lot more plain than UMVC3’s. Capcom hasn’t been impressing me lately. i really want to be excited for this game, but so much of SF5 left a bad taste in my mouth. still does. probably still will for a while… oh well.

i like Ultron Sigma tho. cool way to bring that character back, i was always interested in seeing a version of Sigma appear in a Marvel game (wish they picked his sweet white suit from X5 though). wonder what he’ll fight like. interested who the DLC characters will be, although it’s frustrating that they predictably already have DLC down the line when we don’t even know the full roster yet. argggggggggg

Hehe, it’s alright. Zero was popular in MvC3, so I’m sure he will make it. Fighting Sigma, it would make sense, at least. ^^

No Rashid, no buy :unamused:

2 Likes