Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite

X-men will return in MvCI? Is it true? I can’t understand what does Max say. But will they really return??

X-men is a non-issue… I bet Wolverine will be in the main roster.

Make use of the CC option. They’re subtitles. ^^
But yes, he says that X-Men could be in the game, however, most likely as DLC.

1 Like

I use mobile. But thank you for tell me!

I don’t care if it’s DLC. I will buy them. lol
I hope Fantastic four characters return too.

Actually there was demand for those characters to be added in 4 cause sfxt was a failure and not well liked.

Coming next Year… :wink:

#Deadpool the Duck

2 Likes

Mega man wasn’t in MVC3 or UMVC3 either but yeah ryu, iron man and morrigan look and seem to play almost exactly like they did in those games.

The sucky side is 2018 release for x-men

Heeeeey, that’s my Facebook profile picture.

2 Likes

Having xmen would be a huge relief. Xmen have always been my favorite comic book characters as well as in the movies adaptations. Days of Futures Past is my favorite comic movie as well as Storm being my favorite comic book character.

Here is who I’d like to see in Marvel Vs Capcom Infinte:

Marvel

Spider Man
Venom/ or Carnage
Deadpool
Wolverine
Storm
Howard The Duck (the cheesy 80s version just for the lulz)
Thanos

Capcom
Zero
Zero
Zero
Tron Bonne
Dante
Anyone from Power Stone but probably Falcon
Sigma
Jill Valentine (mvc2 version)
Frank West but I’ll take Chuck if it comes down to it
Roll
Ken
Servebot

As an old day-one Zero player, I have to say that you forgot Zero. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just realized that the look of this game reminds of the first injustice game for some reason. I’m personally still iffy about the look of the game; they could defintely get more out of unreal 4, but the game is only 30% done so it will definitely improve visually by the time it releases. I personally just want a huge roster. I’m still hoping this will top MVC2’s 56 characters. But anything 50 or more would be okay with me. Im not one of the people who want 100 characters or anything outrageous like that though. I really do feel that a huge part of MVC games is the big roster; at least the past two games, but it feels like more because that’s been close to a 15 year time span since 2.

Look, as long as I get either Venom or Carnage, and they keep Frank, Wright, Joe, and Rocket, I’ll be happy. 6 characters ain’t much to ask for is it?

oh and if we’re getting Ruby Heart back like everyone keeps asking we better get Amingo

As much as I love your list, be prepared for disappointment. Rocket might make it, but I’d be very surprised if any of the others do. Ruby and Amingo are gone forever, forget about it.

I hate being a realist. It bums me out.

Marvel said xmen will be in mvc

If no symbiote and all three of those characters are gone someone at Capcom has a serious problem. Or a group of people.

And i don’t want Ruby Heart, I’m just saying if she’s in Amingo better be too

I’m just hype marvel back on consoles making a game I like

Wait a tic… Capcom ISNT a serious problem? This is news to me…

In a world where IG is balancing FGs w Adam Heart on the case, and ArcSys getting their act together and learning about balance w help of their community, Capcom is a shitstain on the genre.

I am happy it’s 2v2. Hopefully it’ll be less chaotic now. I never got into mvc3 because too much was going on at all times. Although, SFxT was a heartbreaker, I did like the combo system.

I too liked SFxT, but the biggest weakness of the game was a lack of an ability to counter repeated jab pokes that all too easily lead to 35-40% combos into resets.

1 Like