Making the Music for Mira

These are really cool. Way better to be able to get an inside look at the audio guys’ processes like this :slight_smile:

1 Like

great job guys . i love

What? Skopje is the capital of Macedonia which is north of Greece :confused:

On-topic:
I like this theme more than Wulf’s but it’s still the weakest of S3 in my opinion. Not that into orchestral music for fighting. But I can appreciate the thought they put into it and it certainly fits the character.

No they abuse the name Macedonia. Macedonia is in Greece. Sorry to talk about this but please guys.

Well, Republic of Macedonia to be precise. Better?

Macedonia means wide land my friend. It is in Greece. Macedonians are Greeks like Alexander the great. Scopians are Bulgarians seeking for Macedonia.

The more you know… Thing is, in German we have two different words for it. “Makedonien” for the region in Greece and “Mazedonien” for the country, so I didn’t even know there was confusion about it. But let’s not derail this thread any further. It’s a little inaccurate in the video, you’re technically right.

1 Like

Lol, Macedonia is a type of fruit salad in Italy ahahha… it’s curious

2 Likes

I’ve liked all of the S3 music so far, even this one which strays away from guitars/rock a bit. They’ve done a really good job replacing Mick, and they’re batting 1.000 so far for me.

3 Likes

Absolutely love this track. Great mix of some unlikely audio pairings.

That was absolutely amazing its great seeing the work these guys put in

Sorry if this has been answered already, but what is the idle part of the song referencing to? Or is it original? It just sounds like the theme being slowed down to me.

Around 4:13 you can see few Godzilla toys in the background.

_#_GODZILLAFORSEASON3

I guess me giving you Mira theme overload a few days ago didnt help endear you to the song then, lol.

I love it though, but I can see where you are coming from, Sabrewulfs theme has the same style but I dont really like that one myself…

Haha even though I listened to it for like 20 matches in a row, it didn’t grow on me. That’s why I had to switch it back to default before I went completely crazy :wink:

No problem, got to keep it fun for everyone involved :grin:

Awesome theme, and seeing everything, from each flavor and the intentions behind it to the resulting sound… It all comes together perfectly, both from a general appeal standpoint as a unique track as well as thematically.

You guys are absolutely crushing the music so far!

I want to hear all these tunes on a great sound system. They are just that layered, they must be heard by themselves without game sounds.

That filthy Bass doe!!! I love these videos and the amount of insight they provide. What an awesome job to have you can tell theylove every minute of it too.

Pretty much my opinion: seriously they need to stop with the “Killer Instinctize” crap. Her music would perhaps be worth listening to were it not for the electric horsefly buzzing around all over the place.

I really hate it when people are brought in as a replacement on a job and either smear their own ego all over a project or cling on to one insignificant part of what makes something great and decides that’s where the magic is & tries to capitalize on it.

Mick’s “secret sauce” wasn’t techno/rock thrown into everything. It was finding a style that fit the character and then did a great job of mixing to where the KI booming bass was impactful. That’s it.
If there was any techno/rock on tracks like Saberwulf, Spinal, Thunder, etc…at least it wasn’t electric horsefly noticable.

…sorry, just my beef with what they’re doing. To me everything is like “…good, good, great, awesome, aw…so close…it was almost there…”

I will give them credit though, Kim Wu and Arby have good tracks.

1 Like