#MakeKanRaGreatAgain

I wont be playing the game is much till changes slow down or STOP on my characters. I’m not having fun anymore With the continous adapting I’ve been doing with these changes every month. I’m honestly getting confused which is making me play out of character. But will always be helping you guys with content that I have yet to release, which will be soon. Also still training selective people in killer instinct group been enjoying that more then competing honestly

1 Like

i know how you feel man and i respect what you think @F3Sleep

Yea that’s kinda funny I can see that

2 Likes

kan ra reminds me of starscream
like starscream he is powerfull but fails very often i mean he opens a portal to gargos and revives eyedol only to get whooped by him. i feel sorry for kan ra :slight_smile:

Sorry for being offtopic but

Oh my god that’s exactly my thought. I main him in BB and I am looking forward to play him in CF. I had the idea to design a stick with a bug theme that fits them both.

1 Like

Every time IG take something away from my character I’m back to the drawing board… Siting in the lab for HOURS Trying to play new Kan! New Arbiter and new gargos it’s misleading while other characters are getting tickled with bug fixes no obvious nerf adjustments… So it’s whatever just going to stop playing for a hot min after Youmacon Michigan. I’ll learn this game again before World cup

well do what you feel is best for you man

Thanks for the support guys @STORM179 thanks for you intelligent answers will note it

5 Likes

Nothing but respect @F3Sleep - you’re unequivocally one of the best KI has seen. Take your break and enjoy it; looking forward to you coming back bigger and stronger than ever :slight_smile:

4 Likes

yo storm by the way are you home? i would like to fight you again

Nope. In Singapore until the 4th of November. Be happy to catch up with you after I get back and work off my jet lag though :thumbsup:

cool man ill se you then on the forums :blush:

I do feel as if Kan-Ra is missing something. I don’t know what but even @Sajam said that Ra was just okay.

I believe @Infilament was part of that stream as well?

I’m sure he has commented on this enough but surely there is something he can suggest for Kan-Ra considering Sadira was given a new flipout mechanic in the previous patch.

1 Like

No character has received more game changing patches than Fulgore. A small gameplan change comes for some characters once in a while but, S1-S2 was a new character ground up. S2-S3 was a complete change in his zoning. He had special moves completely changed 4 or 5 times and normals with property changes as well. Out of Kan Arby and Gar only Kan got a patch of special reworks. If it effects a few match ups it can’t be helped, I’ve had to relearn matchups and how to play my character 4 or 5 times now. I made a guide for beginners on S3 launch for him, a good 40-50% of that is irrelevant already after 2-3 months. Everyone is dealing with the changes. It took 2 years for Fulgore to be a tourney viable main. Both Kan and Arby were tourney viable on release.

Forgive me if I’m wrong, but hasn’t Kan-Ra got nothing but straight buffs since S3 started?

But either way, I see what you mean by the constant changes giving you grief. Perfectly understandable when a competitor feels like he has to work so hard just to be able to play at his best every month. Enjoy the break, but make sure to continue to spread positivity and support the game :slight_smile:

Did you watch Evo 2015?

I was just thinking that as well. Kan Ra’s been one of my favorite characters, but I haven’t been using him as much since Season 3 came along and I really wanted to get every character to level 50, but I thought the last patch especially was meant to help him out a bit.

Anyways, I recall Sajam and Infil talking about characters not being top tier for the good of the game, or it’s not as fun when certain archetypes are top tier and while that seems like a good idea in theory, as some archetypes can be frustrating, it almost makes me wonder if those archetypes couldn’t be supplemented with a bit more that helps nudge them up the ranks without pushing them further in a direction that frustrates people.

Sorry, I wish I had some specific examples, but for Kan Ra specifically, I will say that he hasn’t been as fun to use as he was in season 2. Granted, I know why they had to nerf certain things the way they did. I get that. But it doesn’t really feel like he got a whole lot to replace the stuff that really frustrated people about him or made them fear him. I could be wrong on that, but he just seems rather weak to me in his current incarnation.

1 Like

Ahh, I never forget that epic moment. XD

Is that when he cameback against my MyGod?

1 Like

Yes. I was very shocked because of that. :smiley:

2 Likes