Make the new characters fun to play

Again, let me get out of my theard.
Always like that. Soon or late it will be closed. And i dont want that.

Ki community never learn, thats why people hate them on the fgc.

Cya guys, at least i voiced my opinion.

They sure donā€™t.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a lot of reasons people in the fgc dislike ki. Using resources to balance strong characters is not one of them.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Ironically a lot of the reasons why people donā€™t like KI (including the OPā€™s topic) are the very things that attract itā€™s fans and why we love it.
Different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

I thought the FGC didnā€™t like KI was because it wasnā€™t SF?

9 Likes

No, just go on a killer instinct tournament on twitch and read the chat.

Looks like composed by 10yo who u cant give your opinions.
And the players are a** tooā€¦

Its a real shame.

Btw, i hate sfv.i love all sf games, but sfv is crap.

People are buttheads on Twitch no matter where you go. Look at the chat for SFV tourneys or Halo or even Bob Ross. Saying that a Twitch community is toxic is like saying fire is hot. Probably not the best example.

Also, I donā€™t mean to sound rude butā€¦ Isnā€™t it a little bit ironic that youā€™re suggesting that the KI community never learns when your topic is about how you donā€™t like the new mechanics that everyone here has been adapting to and having fun with for the last few years? And that you feel the only way for KI to maintain its identity is to remove the things itā€™s done to separate itself from other fighters?

4 Likes

Its my opinoon.
Some guys like those characters, what i said? Read the thread again

Im ok if people like those mechanics, but i dont like and posted my opinion, thats why i made this thread.

The problem is not about you ask a change, its about to hate other people opinions.
This thread is a practical example.

And ki is even worse then sfv.

Btw, do research about the full story of the removing of tbag in tourneys.
Its worse than u think.

You said "Hisako is the only good character they made"If I knew how to quote peopleā€™s posts I would. Itā€™s ok to have an opinion just be ready for people to argue that opinion, especially when you say someone isnā€™t good at their job as a game dev.

1 Like

Um, Fulgore has never been like that. Heā€™s always had a unique meter mechanic that fundamentally changes the way you should play him compared to other characters.

6 Likes

I posted examples.
Theres chars that was good, but the majority is awful to play or play against.

If you want a boring game where all characters play the same, try SF5

1 Like

No, thanks.

It isnā€™t ā€œhating someoneā€™s opinionā€ to disagree with someone. You opened this thread to make your suggestion and state your opinion, and people have rebuttled it by giving their opinions. People are bound to disagree with you. Itā€™s part of posting on a public message board.

And as somebody who was part of the Call of Duty community -the community where gun nerfs have resulted in multiple death threats to the developers- the KI crewā€™s debate over whether or not to push down at a tournament was a delightful distraction.

1 Like

The major problem of ki is the battle direction.

Hisako was great, its a personal thing, i didnt say they are bad, just lots of stuff they made was bad decisions. IMO

We are on the same thread?

Look the replies, they even called me a ā€œtrollā€

They probably called you a troll because youā€™ve a)insisted people leave the three did they disagree, b) youā€™ve stayed that you think the game is boring, which raises the question of why youā€™re here, and c) youā€™ve spent a good chunk of the thread insulting both the community and the developers, which generally isnā€™t something you want to do if you want your suggestions to be well received.

3 Likes

No.
The insults come first.
Stop man, i know the community pretty well.

And about the developers, well wasnt an insulting.

We done here?

Iā€™m thinking of a mega man style character. Not like MvC Megaman but like the NES where you could equip powers from a list.

Pre select 5/4 character specials on the character select screen and then switch through them via
Holding taunt+
Down/Up in match